What cake should I make? Whats your favourite cake?

I was put in charge of making a cake for New Year's Eve. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oooh I would do a orange and coffee cake with a tia maria syrup.

Make two different cakes - both normal sponges and then add coffee liqueur to one, and to the other orange juice and orange rind. Grease a circular tin, and spoonful one of each cake one after the other. You'll end up with this beautiful swirled effect when it's done.

Make a tia maria sauce with sugar so it's slightly thick and fill the centre of the cake - also prick holes on the cake so when you pour it over it goes inside.

Nom nom nom!

What Girls Said 6

• Well make sure everyone love chocolate! Make like a choclate cake with vanillia ice cream swirl yummy! Its sohould taste like a warm brownie and ice cream the cheaper way to do ben and jerry! But if not than do a rainbow cake! Also, what happen to your profile?

• I am not a big fan of cake but I think you should make a rainbow cake. I am in a very colorful mood! :)

pixel.brit.co/.../Rainbow-1-Main-645x429.jpg

• Red velvet cake <3 Or cheesecake! Or chocolate cake! This is so hard, oh god. I'm making a chocolate cake for our pre-New Year's bonfire on Tuesday :) Uh, but I guess, go with red velvet? It seems to impress people more than the others.

• Does cheesecake count?

If not, Devils food cake.

• Wish I asked this earlier, Devils Food cake would be the ultimate troll meal for the Christmas dinner 😂

• Carrot cake is my favorite.

• My favourite cake is durian cake.

I think the easiest cake to make is pancake ;- )

What Guys Said 0