Gagers, do you like to take risks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck yeah. Life is too short to play it safe. RISK IT ALL BABY! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you risk nothing, You'll lose everything

What Guys Said 8

• There exists no fun without also putting yourself at a little risk, is how I see it. ^.^

• Depends in what aspect of life. I do take quite a lot of risks, but there are a few contexts where I prefer to play it safe.

• I sometimes do, when there is a reward

• Depends on the risks lol, but mostly it's not about liking and about thinking it through.. I like not the risks itself but the thinking part, exercising your brain and mind to the limit when you make a choice...

• Nope, everything should be planned out and thought about before trying it.

• Not in the slightest.

• Not really. It depends, would I love to hit it big on stocks or a greT invention sure lol

• Not exactly, I enjoy being completely mentally and physically engaged. For example I like riding a motorcycle but skydiving didn't really do much for me because in the latter there is risk but not much control over the risk. The risk by itself I'm indifferent to.

What Girls Said 5

• I take them all the time!

• No not really... I always end up getting the short end of the stick and wind up getting caught, in trouble, hurt, or totally screwed.

It just never works out for me so it's just better to not even consider it.

• Sometimes I do. It really just depends on what the risk is.

• No I hate taking risks. I avoid them and never take the first step when it comes to anything. It's a problem of mine and I wish I was more of a risktaker. Guess I'll have to work on that.

• No I don't