Which of the following psychic powers would you like to have?

And why would you like to have it? What would you use it for?

http://www.bestpsychologydegrees.org/10-most-bizarre-branches-of-parapsychology/

• remote viewing
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • telepathy/mind reading
    35% (6)33% (3)35% (9)Vote
  • precognition: seeing the future
    29% (5)11% (1)23% (6)Vote
  • telekinesis
    18% (3)44% (4)27% (7)Vote
  • knowledge of past lives
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • ability to read auras
    18% (3)0% (0)12% (3)Vote
  • other (comment below)
    0% (0)12% (1)3% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I really want to read minds because it's hard to understand people sometimes. Yes, I'm weird

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, it's a tie between Telekinesis and Precognition, these power are the most useful, followed by Telepathy and Remote Viewing.
    Other - I would add Levitation, or maybe... Mind Control ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Could you levitate yourself using telekinesis?
      Or use your powers to spin a propeller?

• Show All
    • Right, Astral projection is a great power too, I think it's a bit different from remote viewing.

• Thanks for the MHO :D

What Girls Said 2

• From your list: Telekinesis or remote viewing.
    But I'd actually rather have probability manipulation.
    Tbh though, psychic powers aren't really what I want. I want the power of destruction. *___*

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess it could be psychic, as a variation of mental powers. Especially if it was the ability to destroy concepts and intangible things.

• Mind reading xD xD Its so fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Creational projection.

0|1
    0|0
  • Precognition hands down. It's single handedly the most efficient of them all. You could become filthy rich and powerful if you play it right.

0|0
    0|0
  • remote viewing: would be useful, but i'd probably be a perv with it and i would need some good self control
    telepathy mind reading: would be useful for gauging my own attractiveness and for manipulating people, but would probably wreck my friendships if i knew what people really thought of me
    precognition: absolutely not, would scare me too much + i believe i make my own future
    telekinesis: would be extremely useful for stealing things and for allowing me to get into places
    knowledge of past lives: could be useful if i was able to obtain my previous lives' experiences, confidence and knowledge
    ability to read auras: isn't this just like telepathy but a bit vaguer?

Personally, my power would be to control how people percieve me.
    I could appear super handsome to everyone I meet (oh yeah!) or be invisible (so i could be an excellent thief).

0|0
    0|0