Do you dress nicer when you're single or in a relationship?

• When I'm single and searching
  • When I'm with my man/woman
  • I always look like a bum

Most Helpful Guy

• I always look like a bum

Most Helpful Girl

• I dress nice often because I love fashion plus it's fun or just because, but I actually dress nice the most often when I know i'm going to see an ex or someone who snubbed me because I don't want to feel as inadequate as they perceived me to be (if that makes sense). It's not about proving myself to them but proving myself to me because they're around.
    That said, I will probably dress super nice for dates

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• I am gonna dress nice regardless if I'm single or taken. I dress nice for myself, not others. However, when I'm in a relationship, I'm still gonna dress nice because that guy may like me dressing nicely and I'm not going to out of the blue dress like a bum.

• WHERE IS CHOICE D. WHERE IS IT. WHERE.

No really, where is it.

Where is the choice that says "Full face, heels, all the time, even if no sleep in 3 days and just carting kids around?"

Yeah. That choice.

It's what's on the outside that counts. (;

• I tend to dress the same. Usually just a vest top or hoodie with thin pants or gym shorts and no underwear. But if I'm going out partying or something I'll wear a mini dress or something slutty. I like the attention.

• I dress the same.

• I always try to dress nicely.