• Yes
    81% (13)73% (8)78% (21)Vote
  • No
    19% (3)27% (3)22% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams are linked to the subconscious or so studies say, anyhow check out Dream Moods, hopefully you can figure it out. m.dreammoods.com/

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes they do.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• They generally mean I'm sleeping, though not without exception.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I do believe that they hold some relevance, and I've made an attempt at
    deciphering them for myself, and other people as well, in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I keep having this recurring dream every single time I lay down. And it's not a good one. I wish I could have it figured out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it can mean things. I've head visions before

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do mean something if you don't remember it.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • @solivagant yes and thanks for your insight. For my sake I hope they do mean what I see in them.

• @Iamathinker i hope so too. It was nice talking to you. You're welcome. :)

• yeah if u have to go to the toilet for example, if you dream about having a massive piss or huge dump , it means you really have to go.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I strongly believe that some dreams mean something. I've been experiencing some dreams that turn out to be something in my waking life.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes, usually, if i had a dream about water like I'm swimming in a lake/diving in the sea, or walking on the beach, its indicates i will get some money or something good soon - my salary, or performance bonus, even winning a competition! ;)

0|0
    0|0