You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street?

You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time you're fired. Do you save the dog?

0|0
20|19

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh yea. I can always get a job, but that dog can't always get a new life.

1|5
    0|0
    • And furthermore, this would never happen to me as I own my own practice, so worse comes to worse: I'd have to cancel a session and offer a free session to my client.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, absolutely. I can get another job. It would be monstrous to leave the dog to drown, and if I'm working for a person who would order me to leave the dog, then I don't want to work for them anyway.

Besides, I'm sure if I explain in my next interviews that I was fired due to tardiness but that I was saving an animal's life, I'm sure eventually someone would hire me.

0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I am my own boss, so this is a non-issue.

If I worked for an actual company, I would simply walk into the office, politely smile, and say, "Sure, I'll sign those resignation papers. I'll also post the story of exactly why I was fired all over social media, and I'll be sure to pass it along to all my friends at major media outlets, too."

I'm one of those people. When I talk in my Nice Voice, you should get scared.
    (:

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I save the dog!!! I could never forgive myself if I didn't do anything to help.

0|3
    0|0
  • Save the dog. I shouldn't have to question that.. Couldn't careless if the boss fired me for being late to work..

Do I get to keep the doggy? ^_^

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes I save the dog. If it was a person dying I would be excused, I would take that damn soggy dog to work as proof!

0|2
    0|0
  • Of course, I'd save the dog. I'd be a local hero!

0|2
    0|0
  • no! I would ask someone else to save the goddamn dog since I can't swim!

0|1
    0|0
  • Save the dog

0|3
    0|0
  • I don't give a damn about my goddamn boss. He/she can take her/his job and put it where it fits.

I'll save a life.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am follower of god. I would say screw my boss. Take off my clothes and haul ass to save that dog.

0|1
    0|0
  • A dogs life is more important to me than my job, if i get fired its called my #Parents lol until i can get another job

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care if I was making $100,000 a year, I would save the darn dog. I can always get a new job, but that only had one change.

I would probably keep him too and name him something cute :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd try but I can't swim. I'd call for help.

0|2
    0|0
  • Of course I do

F*** the unreasonable boss

0|1
    0|0
  • I would couldnt help myself but i think i have some fucked up héros complex.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd save the dog without thought

0|1
    0|0
  • I would save the dog and keep him

0|1
    0|0
  • Help the dog.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I would not save the dog, if there are other people around I would call their attention to it and kind of linger to make sure someone else was handling it. But I do not know how to swim and jobs do not grow on trees and it is not a person.
    If it was a person, then I would say fuck the job!

1|2
    0|0
  • Hell yes i save the dog...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Hell yea I'm gonna try to save the dog. Boss can bite my Azz dog can bite bosses Azz. I can find another job and dog prolly found a new home wit me

0|1
    0|0
  • what kind of dog

0|2
    2|0
  • Save the dog NO MATTER OF ANYTHING! I actually saved 3 cats from a simmilar situation. Why are you asking? Did you saved the dog, or just wandering IF?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmmm.. Mayb save the dog and start jogging to work, to try and make up for the lost time.. But if i would for sure be late, id leave the dog... Jobs can be hard to get, and i won't risk everything for a dog...

0|2
    1|1
  • I kinda suck at swimming so I would probably try to get help first, but it all else fails i could try and hopefully not just drown myself as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, a life is more important than the job. I'd call the boss and explain if he was still feeling that way, I wouldn't want to work for him then.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. Fuck my boss, dogs are cooler than people anyway.

1|3
    0|0
  • yes, I could never let a dog die if I have the chance to save him.
    I'll make a pic as proof and call them to say why I will be late. if he fires me, fine. the newspapers love stories like that!

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhhh saving a dog from a canal won't make me THAT late, plus if the boss doesn't understand he doesn't deserve my work

0|1
    0|0
  • I turn on my phone cam leave it somewhere and record myself saving the dog. I show it to my boss and leave it at his judgement to fire me or not. I couldn't live with myself leaving an animal to die, when I could've save it myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Screw the boss I'm jumping into the canal and saving that dog.

0|1
    0|0
  • The reasonable thing to do would be to let the dog drown and keep my job.

Fuck that, though; I'd save the dog and tell my boss I quit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Save the dog!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck yeah of course, but by doing this i would basically be doing my job

0|1
    0|0
  • Call fire brigade and be on my way

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, of course I'd save the poor dog. A life is more important than a job I can replace.

0|2
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course I save the dog lmao, it's not even a contest. Having a clear conscience is a privilege.

0|1
    0|0