Are any of these washing habits gross or dirty?

Before washing them, I wear;

-shirts (direct skin contact) - 1 wear (2 wears if it's the around house and I did not sweat)
-outside layered shirts - 4-5 wears
-socks - 1 wear
-underwear - 1 wear
-jacket/sweatshirt/hoodie - 10-15 wears (if worn for manual labor, then less wears depending)
-jeans - 7 wears

Are any of these gross or dirty?

• shirts
  • outside layered shirts
  • socks
  • underwear
  • jacket/sweatshirt/hoodie
  • jeans
  • none

Most Helpful Girl

• You wear your jeans for *seven* days without washing them? Dude no. Like at least put them in the freezer overnight after wearing them twice.

I'm also seriously wondering about your outer shirts. Like those pick up just as many smells as an undershirt. Especially if you're around smokers or other dirty environments.

• I don't wear jeans 7 days in a row. Once every few days and I usually don't do anything other than sitting and walking. No labor work.

• No, because I'm not dirty. I take two showers a day.

• Maybe you should care over some of your shower enthusiasm to your clothes and wash them more then.

Most Helpful Guy

• None of them are super gross. But I think B is the worst. Also you are not to ever wash jeans anyway. Putting jeans in the washing machine pulls them out of shape and washes the colour out of them. If they start to smell you are meant to put jeans in a plastic bag and but them in the freezer which kills the germs. Levis jeans are treated with a product in the fabric that kills germs so you never need to wash them.

• I heard about that but am skeptical.

• I have heard a few girls in shops say not to wash jeans.

What Girls Said 2

• Yea I wear my bedclothes two nights in a row, I bathe before bed plus the morn shower, wear my jeans more than once and my jackets/coats several times before washing again.

• Personally I think hoodies and jeans should be washed more often

What Guys Said 1

• I said none, but in reality I'm a slob and spill food on myself all the time so... it's always less.