When you jump out the shower and see yourself in the mirror, do you strike a pose or cringe and cover your eyes?

I am a show off, so always strike a few poses :P

Most Helpful Girl

• pose definitely. Hardly get enough time during the day to admire myself, i love a bit of boob grabbing... admiring my side profile. The naked body is a beautiful thing and should be celebrated

• I agree, I always pose and admire...:p

• oh i do, im very vain of my body, love seeing it

• Wish I could message you. Lol

What Girls Said 20

• Well, I'm a figure model, so there are designated poses. I know, such an exciting answer ::yawn::

I used to cringe during the post-show period (when I gain back 15-20 lbs in a few weeks), but now thanks to my husband, a man among men, I've started to feel like a delicious sex bomb with the extra weight on. <3

(In before that dude with those 3 pictures of the tattooed pecs and ribcage)

• I don't stare at myself in the mirror when I get out of the shower. I just dry off, get dressed, and then move on. Lol When I do look at myself in the mirror though I don't cringe, I just critique myself heavily and focus on all of my flaws.

• You seem pretty flawless...

Why are people so modest these days?

Lol, I spend more time around mirrors than nearly anyone one- my kids used to nickname me 'Vanity', after 'Vanity Smurf'

• If you stop to focus on your flaws, that should only take a couple of seconds.

• @Asker yeah, that's very true.

@Red_Arrow Lol well, I do wish I didn't focus on it at all. Hopefully I'll be able to work on myself and stop worrying about those things so much.

• Neither, I just get dressed and move on with my day lol.

• I check everything out and usually think that I ought to tone most of it! I'm not the worst I've ever seen but I'd love to look better. Hopefully I can achieve that more fully in 2016 and then I'll be flexing and preening like some of you☆☆☆☆☆

• Lol I always strike a pose. Admire the beautiful girl staring back at me #confidenceiskey

• I probably look at my face, or where the pelts of water are so I can dry myself as quickly as I can haha. I don't really think much.

• I just smile at my myself lmao. ☺️

• I don't notice myself sometimes!

• I strike a pose and take all of me in :P

• I pose all the time lol I don't like my bod but it's fun! I don't know why it is but still.

• I pass the mirror as quickly as I can.

• I try avoid the mirror when I'm nude b

• The mirror is usually steamed up so I don't have to worry.

• It depends what mood I'm in or how confident/not so confident I feel that day 😂😂

• I pose lol

• Oh my god I always cringe

• young women always are harsh critics

• Just being honest, not kind.

A word of advice- you always have to look at yourself and think your awesome for there are plenty of people in life who will try to cut you down :)

• Thank you again 😊

• No, I just start brushing my teeth.

• all three in that order

• I try to avoid looking at the mirror or else my day will be ruined.

• I just dry off, get dressed and get on with my day...

What Guys Said 9

• Being known to throw a few shapes LoL

• I practice my competition poses all the time.

• I jack off to myself cause I am so sexy.

• Pose! usually

I'm like 'look at you' All proud xD

• I do pose a little.
    Can't help it, I'm not vain I just like to admire how I look sometimes.

• I don't judge myself in the mirror. It's usually fogged up.

• I just say to myself, progress.

• Yeah I stare at myself occasionally lol
    "Them Gainz" 💪🏾

• I don't look at myself in the mirror unless I have a reason like shaving or something. I don't look just to admire or critique.