Do you think vaginas are unattractive/nasty after birth?

I may be wrong but after birth i dont think id be having much sex with my wife after birth.

Just because i won't think she'd be able to feel anything after that..
the image of the baby coming out would scar me
and id be afraid to hurt her

am i the only one who feels like this torwards vaginas after birth?
(id have no problem with my wife herself)

• I feel this way
  • I don't feel this way
  • Its not as bad as you think
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Proper care and time brings it back to normal.

• So you care for the vagina like you rub it or something

• Thanks. care like refraining from sex for a proper period of time after birth, taking proper diet, some exercises help too.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not going to call you an idiot since you're obviously just young and ignorant.

When a woman gives birth the vagina stretches. The entire area is very sore and raw so she will want nothing to do with your little wee wee for at least six weeks. But just like an elastic band the vagina tightens again thanks to the magic of kegal exercises.

Now that you have been educated, you have no excuse to say ridiculous things again unless you want to be single for life.

• so being curious is ignorant?

• @bluenose1872 Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tmi tmi tmi

• Lmao. Women are easy to disgust

• Oh to be so young and uninformed again...

• I haven't given birth, so I don't know fur sure, but I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to have sex for a little bit after giving birth, but after some rest, and excersize, her vagina will tighten up again.

Though I will say this, most woman don't feel much pleasure from just the guy sticking his penis up her vagina anyway. Most woman need some external stimulation before, or during, sex.

I do understand your curiosity though.

• i thought it closed back up but could still go back to that point of stretching at ease

• Like I said I don't know for sure. I can imagine it is a little more stretchy after giving birth, but not to the point it was during birth

• I don't care its just an organ like skin!

• You should probably take a sex ed class because your understanding of vaginas is way the fuck off lol

• not old enough to take it.
      i think you have to be sophomore or junior
      im freshman

• so then mayor not having kids or you're going to be celibate for 50 years of marriage or have an open marriage or ager divorced... OR ARE YOU NOT ACTUALLY SERIOUS?

• 50 years of marriage? i really hope im not sexually active at that time..
      and the girl pushing something that size out.. she won't feel anything.. she wouldn't even know we were having sex id be having it by myself

• The vagina is the birth canal nothing more. Now, the labia, clit and all that aren't affected by birth. the vagina ( birth canal) isn't seen since it internal, plus the vagina is a muscle. muscle has memory, it goes back to normal and I've hear it's tighter. I. e vagina is the birth canal , nothing else.

• Vaginas don't stay in the birthing position! They go back to normal after giving birth.

• i didn't know this ^^^
      i thought they might have been like rubber bands.. when you open the rubber band it can stretch really far but when you let it go it gets small again,

i thought since it was like that it got used to the stretching and a guy stretching it out was nothing after something like that

• Are you serious? 😂😂😂😂

I've birthed three children out of mine and I can assure you mine still looks the same and is as tight as ever.

• allllrighty then llol.

What Guys Said 6

• i know that it may seem like after a baby it's never the same but having had a child this year i can tell you that if a woman does kegels it will regain it's tightness and unless there is extreme tearing of the vaginal wall (which is rather rare) it will appear pretty much the same after about 2 month or less of healing

• Vaginas after having kids is the best.

• This is the whole point of keeping us separate from a young age. You'll wonder what the other sex has that you can't see. Wait till you see woman in all her beautiful glory for the first time. Then you'll know what the term ' my tongue fell on my lap' means.

• the heck does that mean

• You know what it means. Some poor bastards missing out on my wisdom coz it posted in the wrong bit. Can't chat any more. Duty calls

• I don't know, my wife had a cesarean section.

• same,
      my mom had one with me

• That's the first thing I said after I popped out. "oh, that's nasty ( ò. ó)".

• my mom said she thought i was hapy wen i came out because i wasn't crying lol
      then she said they tapped me and i started crying

• It probably be all blown out

• is what i thought at first