Have you ever had a "Music overdose"?

Sometimes I listen to music a lot, to the point of feeling sick lol. Did it ever happen to you?

• Nope. I can never get enough of Music
  • Yes !
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• nope. if anything i go harder

• Sure, whenever someone plays lots lots of loud music near me. And all the Christmas songs. :-p

• Never got sick of music as a whole, but I have gotten sick of a song if I spam it too much lol

• I know what you mean, but if I love certain song, I can listen to it almost every day :D

• no I've never had this happen

• I think you should go see a doctor.

• I don't listen to that much music. usually in the car at univ where it's more or less necessary and that's it. sometimes at home while I'm on the PC... but often I have the TV running in the background instead

• Yes, it happens every time I listen to music. In fact it's happening right now.

• I put no, but i remember times i just did't want to listen to anything so maybe.
    Totally burned out sounds like.

• Bruh😑 Music is lyfe

• Yes always happens :P

• Overdose? I have music under dose 😂😂

• Yeah I can get a music overdose, unless the next high is greater.

• Yeah lots of times.

• There's enough different styles of music I can listen virtually 24/7 without ever getting tired of it.

• Yeah every week 😂😂😂😂😂

• Can happen.
    But it's more common to have eargasms.

• When I drive for long distances I turn off the music after about an hour of it

• Depends on the type of music

• Every time I hear Adam Levine.

• I love music but after hours and hours just like tv or games I'll take a break

• Lol, I thought it's just me, yeah music is life

• I listen to music from da moment I wake up till I sleep... so I don't think it's overdose... a habit mostly...

• No, I've never felt sick. I am a huge music fan though, mainly rock and metal and I can get pretty into it, especiallty when I'm drunk, even to the point of welling up to music, it has such a deep sense of nostalgia or emotion to me.

I have this weird quirk though sometimes, even if I know the band is all male, I'll imagine it's some gorgeous woman playing these ridiculous solos and how much I'd adore her, maybe even go as far as me being in a successful band too with this fantasy and gaining her respect. I'm a weird dreamer sort of person.

What Girls Said 9

• Soooooo yeah...

When I go to clubs, if there are square woofers at ground level, I like to sit on them. If they're too tall, I like to lean against them.

A couple clubs have nice cube-shaped woofers about 5' tall, right in the corners of the main stage.

When I go to these clubs, I don't wear a dress or skirt like I normally do. Instead, I wear dressy leggings.
    Then I sit languidly across the corner of the speaker... and I wait for the bass.

Mmmmmm.

• Yes I know what you mean!

• Usually no, but now I literally can't listen a few songs in my playlist because they remind me of someone I can't have. Lol
    But music in general, i never get tired of it.

• Always! I listen to music 24/7

• I can overdoes on a certain type of music and need to switch genres.

• Oh, I listen to songs I love on repeat until I get tired of them. Every single time, haha.

• Definitely 😆😆

• Yep. I had one earlier today.

• I'll never get sick of music! Literally obsessing over Skizzy Mars right now with @TheBraveLion