If there was only one thing you could do before you died what would it be?

Please don't say sex.. LoL!!
Most creative gets MHO :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to give away all my things to someone who has nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to find a cure for clinical depression and I don't mean medication. I mean a one time permanent cure where there are no side effects but happiness and productivity. It needs to be accessible to anyone and everyone. He who has hope has everything.

What Guys Said 6

• Create a well known game company where I am able to hire all of my past friends and family to work for me (if they want)! That way it can be a dream come true and a chance to show the world our capabilities!

• Enslave humanity and force them to do my bidding pbs.twimg.com/.../i2NncpcC.jpeg

• Travel, back in time get an army of Velociraptors, and then stop Muhammad from inventing Islam so Isis never happens, and then go back to the current time, and then have sex with the Girl I love, and use the Velociraptor army, to destroy the CCP, and then turn them on Kim Jon Il, and all of the other communist parties

• Steal a rocket and fly to the moon during my last hours alive. But im flying it.

• go back in time at 17.

• Find a potion that would make me immortal? :D

What Girls Said 12

• See my future kids grow up and have good lives.

• FALL IN LOVE!

• Sex.
    Cause I'm a rebel.
    And it's true.

• Help have less poor people in this world and less suffering on a whole. :( Just make serious impact on this world and leave it a better place

• Get married!

• I'd like to see my daughters have successful careers and marriages. And if I could live long enough to have grandchildren whom I could spoil rotten, I'll die a happy woman.

• Dying to save their life.

• write a phenomenal fantasy novel and left the ending unfinished right before I died, so that people will gone crazy debating about that LOL

• I would tell my crush how I feel about him ❤❤

• fall in love and buy my parents their dream vacation.

• I would definitely travel the world and do as many things that are out of my comfort zone as possible. Getting so many different perspectives from other cultures would be such a cool experience!

• be in my lover's arms

or play the violin

deffinitely one or the other :D