What was the dumbest thing you said or did to get your crushes attention?

Most Helpful Guy

• Creepily enough, I used to look at the schedule to see when she worked, and then try to trade shifts with other coworkers so I could work with her. And I would find every excuse to get nearer to her at work so we could talk. (We were courtesy clerks at a grocery store)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol well this guy was not my 'crush' but I was really attracted to him like a lot. I saw him kind of a ways off and I waved with both my hands like an idiot and soon after I thought to myself, really a two hand wave, how goofy looking.
    Another time this guy I was attracted to was showing me how to do something and I was acting so overly impressed it was embarrassing lol

What Guys Said 6

• Called her and told her I liked her and was wondering if she'd want to go out sometime. Wouldn't have been the worst thing, except it was literally about three days after I had moved out from the house we both lived in at college, and was the day before I was leaving for the summer and wasn't going to see her again for months. Needless to say, when I texted her (the dumbness continues) in fall to see if she was still interested, that was a no go. Salvaged the friendship so that was good at least

• I remember I swam the Garonne in France, nearly didn't make it, the water was too cold and swift... romantic, but stupid!

• The dumbest thing I ever did a long time ago was trying to impress this girl who liked bad boys. So, my idea was to confess to her about something illegal that I did and when she didn't believe me, I showed her enough info that could have easily thrown me in prison. As soon as she left, I was scared as shit that she might go around and be like "This guy told me that he did this and that..."

That was pretty dumb!

• "Are you my pinky toe? Because I'd bang you on every piece of furniture in my house." ;)

• There's a old country song that inspired me to do this.

I wrote a note to a girl in third grade that said,

Do you like me?

Yes No

She took it to the teacher and I got in trouble. -_-

• "I thought you were cute and wanted to say hello."

What Girls Said 8

• The dumbest thing is when my friends were writing a story about us all being super heroes, I added a part about me beating my crush up, and he read it and didn't like it at all. Lmao but the thing is, he read it before I finished and I was gonna drop a kissing scene in there somewhere. Lmao I look back at my younger self and I'm like, I didn't used to think straight at all.

• "Your eyes are as blue as my toilet water."

Smh... why am I so stupid?

• On a high school trip after signing up only because my crush was going, I asked the flight attendant to announce that I loved him.

• all kinds of dirty stuff lol

• I don't do dumb things to get a guy's attention.

• i pretended to not know how to do something. when i really did know.

• um, i would tell you why? :P

• One time in P. E. I tried to show off in front of my crush by hitting the volleyball as high as I could and he ended up having to get for me every time because I kept making it fly everywhere.

• haha lol :P i dont think i have anything to share, im homeschooled.. :(

• I didn't do it to get their attention but shiiitt XD I was drunk once and he was carrying me to the bathroom cuz I had to pee and he didn't want me to stumble and fall and out of all the things I could say I said "This is romantic" and he burst out laughing #Embarrassment101