What are you good at?

I'm just curious of what you consider to be your talent/talents. I play guitar, piano, and I'm going to learn how to play the violin, and i sing a little. What are you passionate about?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm like a really, really smart 9-year-old.

What I mean by that is. I don't have a mind for complex things, and I can't hold a lot of information in my head at once. But I can pretty much instantly simplify anything down to its essence.

I am best pattern recognition pony.

What Guys Said 17

• I solve problems and put out fires.

• Music (singing), children, martial arts, human anatomy/mind and cooking. The two first are what I work with, Music and martial arts are what I'm most passionate about. ^.^

• Oh what do you do for a living? You don't have to tell me but I'm going to school to be a musical therapist so I'm just curious.

• As a steady/stable job, I work as a children's teacher/caretaker for 2-14 yo's
      I also write musical pieces, and sing in concerts every now and then.

Martial arts, cooking and other things are more of a hobby, although I'm just as
      serious about martial arts, as I am with singing.

• It's great that you are able to juggle everything you love.

• I play guitar and sing and I am a good drawer. :)

• Thats cool do you see yourself including music in your future career? I ask because I plan on it.

• People are so judgmental these days...

• I know and I try not to let it get to me. I know I sound pretty good my boyfriend thinks I sound amazing which is a biased opinion because he is my boyfriend. But he is a very straight to the point kinda guy he never sugar coats anything he feels so I know he's being honest.

• Used to skate but I busted a knee so that's far from my abilities now lol

I draw, play -some- guitar, good at science, interested in human psychology/behaviors, gaming, reading... that's all I can think of atm

• I'm good at video games.. that's about it.
    I know... I suck.

• Martial art specially Wing Chun and kickboxing. Football, learning about religions, politics. I also want to start learning many languages.

I also desired to play guitar, piano, and violin but need to take up lessons which cost a lot of money.

• I'm not really sure. Does listening count? :/

• I think it does. Not everyone has the ability to listen to others. It takes a patient and understanding person so to me that's definitely a talent and something that not everyone can or wants to do.

• Haha, cool :D

• I am good at science.

• I am passionate about solving world problems.

• I have many skills, one of my favorite ones happens to be that I can read lips in 10 languages.

• I'm a master of pissing people off.

• That's an amazing gift. Lol i'm a very sarcastic person so I piss people off easily that's why it's good I found a guy who is the same and very competitive or otherwise I would be single because I seem to piss everyone else off.

• Video games. ;)

• Work i guess.

• Gaming, Hacking, Programming, Parkour, 8 Ball Pool, and swimming

• I am good at programming and good with some instruments

• i'm good at looking myself into a mirror and at expecting that girls will pay me everything

• Gaming? That's it.

• I play trumpet and the tenor sax. I want to learn guitar.

• I'm good at having psychosis.

What Girls Said 14

• I play the violin. But I don't get to practice too much because of work.

I'm good at math (which is basically what I do for a living), drawing people, and designing clothes (which is also what I do for work).

other than that not sure what else I'm good at... I mean I'm pretty good at lots of things. I'm a good cook and a good baker too.. and I enjoy them as well.

• Fucking things up.

• Good at sports
    Play guitar and can sorta sing along
    Artistic, draw, watercolor, recently started artists markers (which I find a lot like watercolor)
    Good at math better be I want to be an Civil Engineer when I grow up!

• I draw and paint
    Also Making friends! And Imitating Shakira :p

• I sing pretty well, speak three languages, and am decent at martial arts.

• Singing, caring, loyal, my heart is too good if that makes sense. I love babies and little kids. Cuteness tortures me though. Especially my nephew oh boy!

• i paint, play the piano. love to go hiking and swimming. pretty passionate about good food as well!

• I play piano, play alto sax, sing, write, read, skateboard, bike and yeah :)

• Im good at math

• Good for you because I suck at doing math. I'm not bad at it I just don't love it so therefore I have almost zero motivation for it.

• Being a good friend

• origami, certain types of analysis, and baking

• i love dancing❤️

• I make clothings

• Drawing, singing, extempore and dancing.