Have you ever been stalked offline or online?

I have been stalked online twice now. I am being stalked right now. Hopefully he quits lurking my google plus profile if not I will block him. He is really beginning to creep me out. The first guy who was stalking me online was tormenting/cyber bullying me trying to get me to end my life. That first one was an online predator took me almost 3 years to realize that he was a whack job. He is out of my life forever. The first one. The second guy constantly comments on my posts/pictures and likes them. I feel like I am being checked up on. How do you deal with stalkers online and offline? I get creeped out pretty easily by the way. I know when people are lurking my page on social media. Thank god no one stalked me in real life!!!

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah this girl she must have lived close to my house but I only saw her while driving and she was in her car as well, she would always run into me while I was driving, she would light up big time with a great big smile on her face when she saw me. I think I was being checked out which was fine

• No, I like to stalk, I have this weird tend to creep on people

What Girls Said 1

• YEAH! i have!