What's your favorite thing about yourself and why?

My favorite thing about myself is how opinionated and open i am. I don't lie and I usually answer every question thrown at me. Not many people like how I am with my opinions and me being an open book but some of the best people love this in me. I'm curious, what's your absolute favorite thing about yourself? And you can't say "nothing".

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to name two character traits that I really love about myself: I am very tolerant and I am a very curious person.
    I am a very tolerant person because I don't judge people easily. I was brought up to be very easy-going and I can have civilized discussions with all kinds of people. I might not share their opinions, interests or preferences but I can still talk to them and show genuine compassion. For example I am really easy-going when it comes to the topic of sex and I don't judge people for having fetishes that society considers "weird" or "abnormal". I'm not the type of guy who insults users on the internet for being into cuckolding and I'm not like those women who call you sick for being into BDSM or non-monogamous relationships or eating poop or anything else. Though I might not be into these things myself, I really try my best not to be a morality preacher. I understand that I have my opinions and you have your opinions and they might not be the same. I don't need to call anyone "sick" for getting turned on by the act of eating poop because my fetishes are just as good or bad as anyone else's. "Whatever floats your boat" is not just some empty phrase for me. I really believe in it. I refuse to judge other people simply because they are different. Another example would be personal convictions. I am a stanch atheist, yet I have had many buddies and acquaintances in my life who were very religious (I even attended a somewhat religious high school). Although I strongly disagreed with these people on the subject of religion, it was still interesting to have discussions with them.
    The only thing I cannot tolerate is intolerance. I absolutely hate closed-minded people who hate on others for being different - be it racists, sexist people, or just intolerant jerks insulting other people because they like "weird" stuff in the bedroom.

My other character trait I really love is curiosity. It's one that I've had since I was a very small child. By curiosity I don't mean the urge to peek through strangers' windows however, but an insatiable thirst for knowledge. I absolutely love learning new things and there's always something new I find that I want to know more about. This already started when I was just 5 years old and I got super interested in astronomy (my parents had to buy me several astronomy-related books for children :-)). I also love to ask myself, contemplate and discuss all kinds of philosophical and scientific questions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll say I like my personality. I have a pretty good sense of humor, am kind and caring, and pretty easygoing. It takes a lot to truly ruffle my feathers.

What Guys Said 12

• I have a love-hate relationship with my mind. I've inherited an old soul and, while that leaves me wise, it also leaves me VERY alienated from people my own age. I sometimes regret it since I don't connect with my peers and feel extremely isolated. Hence the reason for my username.

• My favourite thing about myself is that a long time ago I realised that I was a bit socially awkward and I couldn't socially interact my way out of a wet paper back.
    So I realised all I had was my personality, so I unleashed that full force without much holding back and basically went through life of treating people the way I want to be treated myself. So far I am getting a good reaction from the majority of people I interact with just for being me and deep down that feels good,

• I don't know... my boldness because I have come to realize, life is too short, take risks and be bold. Live in the moment.

• I'm very open minded and tolerant, always try to be nice and I got talent with tech stuff and sports, even though I don't do sports lol :P

• My ability to not give any fucks

• Well, I do feel I have a good personality.

• I like how I don't take shit from anyone.

• I can twerk hella good

• I've got a pretty big dick so iguess there's that?

• Dont even have one.

• Thanks, not sure what kinda insult that is.

• Ok, serious answer just for you.
      Loyalty i guess, im not easy to get along with or make friends easily but once i do i won't betray them.

I never kiss ass for real, id rater be hated then fake.

I try not to judge people, but i won't compromise my beliefs to fit in.

I like to think i'm honest, pretty witty and creative. Even though my overactive imagination makes me overly sensitive and paranoid sometimes. And very depressed a lot, but i never stay down for too long :P
      Thats all i got for now, sorry for writing so much.

• My face, non brag

• Didn't you leave GAG?

What Girls Said 12

• I see beauty in gritty things. Damaged things, old things, forgotten things. I have these weird "poetry moments" with them.
    Hard to explain. It's like I dump glitter onto an old dilapidated landscape and it's all new again. To me.

That probably makes no sense at all.

• My favorite thing about me is that I am very open and never sugar-coat anything. I am honest, and some people don't like it, but I know that I wouldn't whant sugar-coate lies, so I am really proud of myself bc of that.

• My personality. I always get compliments on it because I have a good sense of humor, I'm polite, I am sarcastic, I can make people smile really easily. ;)

• I like how I am a natural woman - feminine - soft - supportive - loyal - classy - and completely blameless - I never hurt people without cause.

• My forgiveness and chill attitude

• my laugh and smile :D

• My hair color. It comes from a box, but still.

• Mmmmm how I love my little nephew and he is so fucking damn cute and adorable and torturous that it just kills me

• probably the way i argue because it frustrates the hell out of most people

• I love how I Dont give AF

• I'm very optimistic about most things.

• i really love my eyes like they are hazel with green and brown I love jus cause they are the most things that stand out to me and other people i mean i may not have the prettiest face but i am glad i have really nice eyes and its like my brother has them to expect lighter so its pretty cool to me... i like a lot of other things about my self but thats jus one