Do you think 2016 will be a good year?

• yes
  • no
  • maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted maybe, but I hope so!

Lots of good games coming out lol.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• God I hope so. This year has been a living nightmare.

• I really don't know. I hope so though. It's been a rough, complicated and confusing year so I hope next year isn't as much. I'd like a little less heartbreak and a little more fun.

• No clue, but I certainly hope so.

• I am taking 4 courses next year so it will be either a glory walk or a very stressful year. Then I have a final trip to China in May which once again can be either amazing or terrible. At my school a full time course load is 3 courses.

• Nah. I learned not to expect anything good at the new year. Every year for the past few years I've had high hopes, every semester of school I had high hopes. And some shit always happened to me. Lots of bad shit and not enough good.

It could be a great year, it could be awful. I'm not expecting much.

• I always go into a new year thinking it will be a good year otherwise it won't. ☺️

• I think it will be great, I certainly hope so. :)

• I'm making it my business to make it a great year!

• For me at least, it simply cannot possibly be any worse than this year has been.

• It will be the best year 😉

• Being optimistic so I say yes! Maybe in keeping positive I will attract good things to me

• I'm very hopeful that 2016 will be an amazing year. I know for sure I'm going to make the best of it!

• I've had a shit 2015, so its only up from here

• No because I still be living with my annoying family.

• Lol im gonna go with an optimistic answer... hell fucking yassss ;)

• I think years that end in even numbers are always better than those that end in odd numbers... not sure why

What Guys Said 13

• More austerity politics to pay wars,
    Low interests on savings, low ROI on shares to get the economy moving.
    But with austerity politics and low incomes from work or savings, who will spend more? Nobody. Thus the economy will NOT get moving. It has been like that since Reagan started it.
    Austerity politics is a drug that makes governments and businesses short sighted and dependent on it to get short term benefits, losing all view on long term benefits.
    [Next year? What the hell? The govt wants money NOW , businesses want money NOW.!] The result:

i.kinja-img.com/.../18kxxtwxg4952jpg.jpg

Our economy is like this road: patched and breaking down because a good repair did cost too much 20 years ago.

And the same happens in Europe, of course: the FED plays the tune worldwide.

• I hope that things advance with my girlfriend, that she learns to trust me completely (she has bad previous experiences) and that she and I are talking about a future together.

• I sure hope so. We will find out soon enough won't we?

• I hope so :P

• Because I got my best friend by my side! She is believer.

• Maybe. I came into 2015 thinking it was going to be a great year. It certainly had its highlights but it wasn't great and has ended on such a bad note.

• Plot twist: Mayan Calender actually pointed to 2016! Dun dun dunnnnnn!

• If Bernie Sanders gets elected, it will be a tremendously good year.

• I say No. Nowhere to go but up from there.

• Uh... i hope so..

• Every year starts with ' the sun is rising' and ends up in the toilet

• If Trump gets elected, then yes it will be.

• On a global scale it will most likely be similar to 2015, but a bit worse.