Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 32

• I dont I love them all

3|0
    0|1
  • I don't hate American women

3|0
    0|0
  • They're just the guys who complain because they can't girls so feel sorry for themselves and take out their frustration on women.

4|1
    0|3
  • I think they're better than Russian women

2|1
    1|0
    • Why?

• Russian women are tough to handle and they won't hesitate to shoot you in the face 💥

• LOL that's funny!

• The divorce rate in America is more than 50% , So I think it answers your question.

1|2
    3|1
  • American G@G guy here. i don't hate American women at all

0|0
    0|0
  • What? No, we don't.

1|0
    1|1
  • I'd only date an American girl. The idiot foreigners on here think that Americans are stupid.

1|0
    1|0
  • i dont hate them

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone "hates" them, they just say they are trashier and more promiscuous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically they hate the American ignorance not American girls

1|0
    1|0
  • I love American women.

0|0
    0|0
  • In America we're just Clark Kent, but overseas we're Superman. The only thing is, we're always Superman, we're just on a continent full of Kryptonian women who don't appreciate what we have to offer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never did. However some of you will just have to admit too along with some other Western Women that you just have really bad attitudes sometimes in general so yeah there is my two cents so yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys don't hate American women, guys hate radical feminist. It's more of them in first world counties. While in many third world countries nothing like this exists.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not just radical fems.

Solipsism and hypergamy unchecked.

• I didn't even know they did

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them... Not as much as European women maybe, but honestly nationality matters very little to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Who said I don't hate anyone based on their country

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate all females equally

0|0
    0|0
  • Who do? I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont hate American womans but i have other i like more and much more close to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Him first time a heard this.

0|0
    0|0
  • What I'm thinkng kill a nun, did I mention pie, young chan?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a free world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lived in Europe for six years. I'd say the average European woman is easier to get along with, mostly because they are more secure and have lower expectations from men. There are very nice American women but a lot of them are more difficult to form long term relationships with.

0|1
    0|0
  • G@G guys hate about everything, except themselves and American guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're fat and like mutilating little boys' genitals.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm American and I love American women even though they refuse to have sex with me. Oh well, why does my opinion matter, right?

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't hate American women, I hate the stereotype. Things like the valley girl stereotype (and the accent too, actually) are what would hold me back from going out with an American girl. But if you're perfectly normal and I can bear your accent, it's a green light. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• I don't hate me!

2|1
    1|0
  • I posted a question similar to this. I don't think it extends just to gag but in general I've heard American guys say that American girls are entitled, and don't know how to actually love their partner in relationship.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1813991-criticism-waged-towards-american-girls-how-do-you-girls-feel-about

1|1
    0|0
  • And u got that from where? #generalisation471

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm... Not entirely sure! I don't usually hear American men bashing American women in real life and most Gag guys don't seem to complain either. It's just that a select few are loud and passionate about it. I'm guessing bad experience leading to stereotyping.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is news to me

0|1
    0|0
  • They do?
    ••••

1|0
    1|0
  • ... they do?

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't think they do. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Haters will hate

0|0
    0|0
  • Because most of them are immature with no logic

3|0
    0|0
  • Because they have a hard time getting women so they use American women as a scapegoat for excuses as to why no Girl waits to date them. There are plenty of American guys on here who have no problem getting girls

I don't see them complaining about American women

I am American and I have had all types of guys message me

Some I even had to block because they began harassing me

7|1
    1|2
    • This. Right. Here.

• I have an easy time getting women and I find most western women to be very distasteful as far as having a romantic relationship is concerned. It seems to me you have no idea why so many men say this sort of thing but you brush it off as them simply being unable to get laid even though many, if not most, men who think like this have plenty of experience with women.

Perhaps you are exactly the kind of woman these men don't like and you know it on some level? Or perhaps you just prefer to stick your head in the sand and pretend there isn't HUGE problem between the genders in western countries.

• @Jager66 no unlike you I'm not bitter and my dating life is find thank you very much

I am American and I have a good American boyfriend who is a gentleman

No I'm not one of those women. Never in my opinion did I mention anything about getting laid.

I said even though it's a typo "why no Girl wants to date them" if you don't want American women that is not my problem

I don't care what you do. Obviously I hit a nerve in you