What should every foreigner know about your country?

Please state your country, and feel free to add details related to any field, which you want people to know about your country.

Please mention about food, tourist destinations, best time to visit, demography and USP of your county. Do add photographs.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm from the UK and we all sit in our jolly jim-jams in front of the hitsy spitsy fire while sipping on a cupa tea and nibbling on a crumpet all while reading the morning paper which my Butler, Reginald picked up from the front door.

Most Helpful Girl

• That not everyone here are poor.

What Guys Said 2

• It's cold, but not as cold as you think. And beware of the penguins, they may look cute, but they're a vicious bunch of █████████████.

• I'm from planet Mars. We have a very cool weather and sometimes we get visits from our neighbors as we call them "stalkers". They're very friendly and curious.

What Girls Said 1

• That you can't call someone "malaka" when you have just met him 😏. and im Greek✌