Would you rather live in a very cold or a very hot area?

• Very cold
  • Very hot

Most Helpful Girl

• Cold please!!!
    I live in Africa and it's hot to the extremes! Not even going to the beach is fun anymore because the sun is just frying you completely. Not even cold water helps and you just stay in the house or office with an airconditioner the whole day because of the heat. What's the point in having heat when all you do is stay inside the house? I know it might also be like that in the cold, but at least you could go outside without being dehydrated and fried
    Cold works any time...

Most Helpful Guy

• Very cold. I live in Manila and it's hot and sticky (very high humidity).

Cold means you could put in tons of clothes on top of each other.
    Hot means you could only take off so much.

What Girls Said 7

• Mmmmmm heat.

We used to live in Vegas. I remember a couple of summers when we wore a shirt a grand total (additive) about 5 times.

Got family in Hermosillo. Desert rat here.

When it gets below 70ºF (about 20ºC) I pretty much just shrivel up and die.

• Very cold! I could wear lots of coats to get warm! Hot no way of escape that shit!

• cold i think.. my city is pretty hot :/

• Already live in a hot area so cold place, please

• Very hot for sure

• Very cold I hate the heat.

• I'd rather be cold... i van always cover up, but if it's too hot, you can't strip enough lol

What Guys Said 8

• very cold. i like the heat but i don't want to live in it all the time. i feel like it's easier to get warm than to cool off... plus i sweet a lot

• I like where I live, I get to experience a little bit of both. The winters are cold and snowy (depending on the year) and the summers are hot and kinda humid.

I guess between the two I'd go with cold because I feel like I can warm myself in cold weather more easily than I can cool myself in hot humid weather.

• hot. heat all day every day. heat can't hurt or kill you. you just get sweaty and uncomfortable. maybe overheat if you're doing physical activities or burn yourself touching pavement without shoes. anyone who says cold, try walking outside when it's 0 outside... 0F not including windchill. it's literally the worst. stay outside long enough in the cold and you can hurt, numb or even die from the cold. moreover, you can't do anything. if it's cold enough, if you start sweating to stay warm, you can actually freeze even more cause the moisture will freeze on you. and if anything, you don't have to shovel snow in the heat and don't have to drive in it. it sucks and is dangerous to drive in.

• Very hot are. It's already very hot where I live, so I think that I'm used to it.

• Winter wonderland, desert hell.

I prefer winter wonderland, you can survive out there more easily.

• Very Cold for me, not a fan of the heat.

• COLD COLD!! I can cover myself with clothes at least. What would i do in a hot area? 😂

• Screw the heat... Good thing i live where it's right in the middle most of the time.