Had anyone committed a crime and got away with it or knows someone who did?

Explain how

Most Helpful Girl

• I own a turtle which is illegal in my area

Most Helpful Guy

• I committed a few crimes and got away. If it's something big, like murder, you have to be well prepared to get away with it. Plan every step, every tiny detail and have a plan B, C, D... Z. Be prepared for anything that could happen, and make sure to leave no traces that could lead back to you. Don't ever kill anyone you know personally.
    If we're talking about something small, like burglary, that's pretty easy. Just run and hide and know that cops don't get paid enough to chase you through the sewers.

• I can say that you have a decent knowledge about crimes. I can hire you sometimes if you're interested making some 💵💵💵 😈

What Girls Said 8

• I drove my car today without wearing my seatbelt, AND I failed to use my turn signal.
    Yea, I live dangerously.

When I was a young teenager I made a whole lot of money selling drugs, and I never claimed taxes, or got arrested for it, so I guess that counts.
    I've also known many people who committed heinous crimes, but they always got caught.

• OJ the dream team

• yes I am a cereal killer..

• I've cheated on a bunch of exams during grade school and last two years of HS.

• I wasn't this Halloween party and my friends boyfriend told us a story about how he killed a guy and got away with it, he had a drug deal went wrong. Do I believe it? Ehh kind of because he had weed with him.

• I've committed murder on many ants. But no uncles.

• Yes and people know I did it. I can't explain. You'll know too much.

• I stole something from a store. Not much security there and I guess I did it right, since I didn't get busted.

What Guys Said 6

• Crime? It depends. What kind of crime? If it's a big crime like murder, then I don't know anyone. If it's a small crime, a stupid thing forbidden by law that many people don't even know that's illegal, then I know many people.

• I meant big crimes like bank robberies, killing someone, car theft, and drug dealing...

• Oh, on a second thought, I have. One of my neighbors became a drug dealer and he was only 14. However, he doesn't live here anymore. My neighborhood is peaceful though, he was an exception.

• I downloaded music illegally 😈😈😈

• Haha I did even worst than downloading movies and music illegally!!! I hacked two government websites and a dozen of Mastercard/Visa credit cards and was almost caught by server detectors thats beside hacking Facebook accounts! 😇

• Tresspassing across corporate property.
    I walk home from class and where my college is its either take a short cut through an office park where there is a no trespassing sign or walk across a road that sees heavy traffick at that time, like not yet highway traffic but close.
    For anyone in middlesex MA its middlesex turnpike,
    There are no side walks so you walk along the side of the road, with a foot between you and cars
    once some jerk screamed at me while I was walking and I damn near died because of that asshole.
    So I take the shortcut through the office park. It cuts through a residental neighborhood and its a wooded path to the park, It showed up on google maps but could find it in person but a helpful resident pointed me in the right direction,
    So I figure if they pointed me there, these people with homes and families after all they have more to loose than some stupid corporation, then I'll take the path that says trespassing is illegal and police take notice, I don't like walking that other road because its fairly dangerous

• I have killed before, many actually; i am sorry but i had no choice.

F*cking mosquitoes were biting me!!

• I've killed many people...

in H1Z1

• Oh I certainly have, non I'll confess to