Samsung Galaxy S6 or iPhone 6S?

which one do you think is better and why? I'm debating in between both.

• Samsung Galaxy s6
  • iPhone 6S
  • I don't know, let me see the answers.
Considering I have a Macbook Pro.

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who went from the Samsung Galaxy S3 to the Iphone 6 I say the Galaxy. In a few months though the Galaxy S7 will probably come out in a few months. But definitely get Galaxy. So much better.

What Guys Said 5

• Samsung!!!

• I can't say for sure, because I've never owned the galaxy. I have however owned a few android phones, and I also use a galaxy tablet. I've yet to see android even come remotely close to comparing with the iPhones touchscreen.
    The response from user to touch screen on the iPhone is just way way better.

• I love my Samsung and not a fan of Apple

• I drop my phone a lot sadly ;-;

• I would have said samsung by a long shot but seeing that you have a macbook for convenience sake, I'd go with the iPhone

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on what you need the phone for. If you're on a budget, the Samsung is a good choice. The iPhone has a better build and a more powerful OS. But it's also expensive. If you have a Windows laptop or desktop and you transfer files often, go for an android based system, similarly if you have a Mac, go for the iPhone. The camera specs are similar but the iPhone is better for lowlight photographs. Hope that helps.

• I have Galaxy S6 Edge and I love it, so definitely Galaxy S6.