Have you ever gotten into a physical fight with somebody?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. And I think every guy who hasn't is either a wuss or really really lucky. Honestly, you will potentially get into a confrontation with someone as a guy who doesn't understand words, but just physical strength. And you either run away or you stand your ground.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, sure have.

• Thanks for mho :) Have you?

• Yes, kind of lol. Remember when I told you I kicked a boy in the back for biting my arm. It wasn't what you would call a real fight, since I ran away before he could attack me, but it was still worth it. ☺️

• awwwh! lol! that's adorable.

Real fights are ugly anyway. I've mellowed out a lot but I cringe when I look back on how vicious I was :/ After the last fist fight I got into, I vowed to never ever get into a fight again unless I absolutely have no choice.

What Guys Said 26

• Not in a long time. I think most people generally try to avoid physical conflicts with me. Really does have its advantages, I can usually use intermediation to defuse a situation well before it gets violent.

• I don't punch and tell my lady 😇😇😇 lol

• When I was a kid

• O yeah tons and tons of times, sometimes it's just sparring, sometimes it's that and it turns into a fight, and sometimes schmucks just need to be taught a lesson. They say violence solves nothing but in my experiance I would have to disagree with that saying. I would like to add that fighting is generally a last resort for me though when it comes to things like street fights.

• Not since high school.

• A few times. It's scary any man squaring up to you coz you've no idea how handy the cunt is. You get smacked in the face and you hear a ringing noise. There's no pain but you more scared of the dent in your rep than getting physically injured so you keep banging away until you get put on your arse for good or you win. I've won plenty of times more than I've lost

• Oh yeah.. I got into this shit fight in college, glad to say that I came on top XD. I personally would rather talk it out, but man, if someone pisses me off, and I don't get pissed off easily, better run, or get yo ass handed to ya... you might break my bones, but I will be sure to break yours too.

• Yeah, I'm not really proud of it, but it turns out violence does solve some things! lmao

• In grade and high school, not since.

• As a boy, I did once or twice. Thankfully I was a freakin' wimp with the resilience of the Greek economy so they didn't last long.

• I've been in 2. One was in the seventh grade, and one was about a week ago. I lost the one in 7th grade because it wasn't a real fight, I was jumped and didn't have a chance to fight back. I won the fight I just had.

• I have fought many times, both in "real life" and tournament.

• I've pinned down a couple people but I don't think I've had a full on fight.

• 0|0
  • Yup I've had quite a few of them... last one was in February but it was not a actual fight, when the only one hitting was me :D

• With my sister, I have. I always won. She provokes me.

• when i was a kid, i hit some guy but that´s it. not really a "fight".

• Not since my teen years.

• Too many as a crazy teen

• A few times during high school.

• I've never done so much as purposely bump someone from what I can remember.

• Not in a few years but yeah. Sometimes talking just doesn't work.

• Just week ago at practice but we made out after that in shower saying #nohomo so

• Only when I was a kid, I'm a pretty wise man

• no shockingly

• ya wid my dad

no just kidding

What Girls Said 17

• Yeah in 5th grade she was calling me a bitch and a teacher pet! I beat her down! hahah little me is a rebel!

• I have. Some girl named Brianna, bad girl of our school, was being annoying and so I told her off and she yanked my hair and slapped me so I kicked her in the chest and it got all out of hand from there... I am not proud of it either.

• Umm... sorta. With my best friend. I always lose though. While he works out, I don't. I used to, but I've lost my edge.

• yes when I was a kid, then at the end of primary school when guys got 'playful' and with my sisters when I was younger.

• I was tempted to but I did not want to go to jail or get locked in a psyche ward.

• Only with my siblings lol

• With my cousins XD and some friends lol

• Only with my brother, pretty soon he's going to be able to beat me up 😥 & it doesn't help that I don't like to fight

• No... psht xD but then again I'm a compulsive liar

• Besides my sisters, I've only physically fought with boys.

• No, never.

• just my sister. jesus... the hair-pulling... lol.

• One time a girl kept messing with me in high school. One day I had enough and I punched her in the face. We fought for 5 minutes. Both walked away with bloody noses.

• Yes, yes I have.

• No I haven't

• Many times -sighs-

• 2 times, I regret it. It's just not worth it