Would you try to kill someone who killed your character in a game?

• Yes
  • No
Real life kill someone, in reality. Read the article.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never, this guy was seriously disturbed and had major problems. A typical functioning brain wouldn't have done that.

Most Helpful Guy

• No that's messed up.
    Why did he only get 2 years? That's nothing. He deserves 25 years to life.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably. If I felt like it.

• Crazy... Its a game.

• Thats the problem with the video games today that has kids killing and stabbing kids in schools and going on strike. If a game makes you have the urge to even "think" about rioting against someone in reality then automatically shut it off. Some people can handle the fact that its just a game and some people shouldn't be allowed to play those type of games. Researchers studied that the individuals who play violent games tend to commit violent acts. If its not influencing you to do good then the last option is tempting you to do bad.

What Guys Said 7

• Reality real. Oh. Whoops. I just saw the picture and figured in-game kill someone. No. I would not. However, I know an awful lot of WoW players who might kill someone for fucking up their WoW account or stealing their WoW account/stuff.

• 6 months loking for him? How the hell did he ever find him?

• No, I agree with the way the judge phrased it.

• lol no i lose all the time id be killing a lot of people

• Nope, What a waist of time+ that's a felony.

• I'd go after his character all the time and if I saw him down the street I'd probably give him a shove, but not intentionally go after him wanting him to die

• u die in a game, u die 5 rl