Is this the best way to have sex with hot women?

since it is known that most women are selfish gold diggers and if you're rich they will try to get pregnant from you and get child support.
so what you do is get a vasectomy, pretend to be a surgeon making 300k, dress in expensive looking clothes with a fake rolex watch and an expensive looking rental car then you get free sex. It doesn't matter if you're a social reject or look ugly, it's all about the money. The most important skill you have to learn is LYING.
The better you lie the better you score. Women are natural liars so you got to fight FIRE WITH FIRE.
Just seeing their angry face in the morning when i tell them i got vasectomy, they go nuts lol. or i might just keep it a secret and let them whore themselves out to me a few more times before they realize it's not working.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps you should stop going after women out of your league. Women can smell a self absorbed, ignorant, self conscious, woman hating loser a mile a way.

Any woman that falls for 'your plan' is no better than you so enjoy. You will both deserve each other.

I'm very curious to know how that plans out, don't forget to share the details. Oh and there are worse things than being a parent just ask Charlie Sheen lmao.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• And remember not to give her an orgasm. She doesn't deserve it if all she wants is your money.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yea your 1/2 way there. lmfao. good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • With that attitude? You don't.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• fc08.deviantart.net/.../Loser_by_mysticalpha.jpg

I don't know what is sadder. That you really believe most women are like that or spending all that money just for a piece of ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • "since it is known that most women are selfish gold diggers"

Dude give up. With that attitude nothing you'll do will work.

0|0
    0|0
  • dude, that's messed up. if you just want se this'll work it won't forever because women tell eachother everything and sooner or later every woman will know you and what you do

0|0
    0|0