How much alcohol does it take you to get drunk?

And I mean drunk, not tipsy.

I surprise myself and others most of the time. I have 6 pints for pre-drinks and then head out to the club and have 5 shots of vodka, more pints and some Jager bombs.

At the end of the night I'm usually tipsy-on the verge of being drunk...

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, like if it's too fast, then like 3 tequila shots lol like 3 in 30 minutes I'm done

But the other day I had like 10 shots in 12 hours and nothing happened. I eat jelly with tequila, watermelon with tequila, some shots, beer too, I mixed bit of vodka. All good.

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of drinks are we talking about? Lol, there's a large difference between a Smirnoff Watermelon vs Long Island Iced Tea.
    I'm a beer guy, I basically will drink any kind of beer and feel happy. However my holidays are split between Utah and Michigan. Polar opposites in their ABV. It takes about 6 really good Michigan beers to get me DRUNK. Utah on the other hand, I just feel more hydrated haha.
    I'm not much of a liquor guy. I have so many friends who will give me shit for not taking a shot with them, however they get the $10 gallon vodka jugs that make me puke the very first shot because it tastes like garbage juice. My best friend keeps really good top shelf whiskey. I think it's Makers Mark (?) is one of the few that I can shoot without any chaser. I also like Jager, that's really good when followed by a chase of Monster.
    Anyway, I love holidays because it normally means I'm getting tipsy with good friends and family. Always a good time.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe a bottle of wine if I drink it under 2 hours lol.

• Im a cheap date... 1 bottle of white wine

• 1 shot of niquil and I'm down

• So this is something you're very obviously proud of.

What Guys Said 6

• No idea. I haven't been drunk in a decade or so. I would much rather enjoy my drink.

• I get tipsy off of about 4 shots, since I'm a lightweight. However, I've never been drunk even after having 6 drinks, so I'm assuming I'd need around 8 or more.

• I don't know

• I haven't been drunk in... forever. I'm usually the driver.

• about 10 shooters would get me drunk, depending on how fast I drink em

• Two pints of beer.