Do you have any New Year's resolutions? What are they? How confident are you that you'll stick to them?

I do. I want to stop smoking cigarettes and weed, starts exercising and meditating, gain some weight, make some friends, get a hobby or a job or go to college. I'm quite confident that I'll stick to a few, others I'm not too sure about.

What about you?

• I have a/some new year's resolutions. Confident that I'll stick to them.
  • I have a/some new year's resolutions. Somewhat confident I'll stick to them.
  • I have a/some new year's resolutions. I'm not too confident I'll stick to them.
  • I don't have any new year's resolutions/Other.

What Girls Said 1

• I want to get stronger and take up learning self defense and combative a like Krav Maga. I'm
    Not really into New Years but these are goals I want to achieve haha
    And good luck with your goals! I hope you accomplish them all. It's proven that people who tell others their goals are drastically more likely to stick to them and stay committed :)

What Guys Said 1

• I intend to buy a new camera, take the train to a few nearby cities to meet old friends, have a weekend in the UK.

Same plans as a year ago thus.