If you could re-do one day of your life either b/c it was a good memory, or because you wanted to try and fix it, what would it be and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• May 29th 2015! It was the day I graduated high school and was amazing but I would have changed one thing! The girl that I really liked she was next to me in line to walk the stage and we talked for about a half an hour until we got on stage we were really good friends, she gave me the longest hug before walking the stage but I wish I stepped up and kissed her at that moment and that I would have changed!

Most Helpful Girl

• October 8, 2014 or April 2015 - I go back to these dates to end something really unhealthy

What Guys Said 2

• I can't remember what day it was, but it would be the day I decided to skip a class in school. I was in 5th grade (it's different in the Netherlands) for a couple and me and my parents decided that I would immediately move to 6th grade. This meant I lost all my friends and I was unable to make new ones up to this day... I regret skipping 5th grade.

• This one party in high school where this girl was practically inviting me to make a move and I wussed out. I'd go back and absolutely go for her.

What Girls Said 2

• Choosing to live with my father instead of my mom because now I regret it. My dad is awful. I never get to see my mom much anymore because my dad went to court and made up a bunch of lies that my mom wasn't able to back up. And now she has a ton of rules to follow when she's with us or she'll go to jail.

• I would have had sex with this guy I met in mykonos. why? it's pretty obvious why :P