How has your life been different than what you’d imagined?

0|1
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I met you. I knew I would meet someone special some day but I never thought I would meet the most amazing, the most beautiful and the most perfect person in the whole universe. I Love You! <3

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My life is nothing like I imagined. Due to circumstances beyound my control I had to let go of some dreams /goals I had. It's unfortunate but I am an adaptable person so I just created new dreams, so hopefully they'll work out this time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• -i wanted to be an eingineer growing up. there's a long story why i'm not and will kinda has to do with #2, but all you need to know is that i ended up being a business major

-i wanted to go to the olympics and coincidentally, this would've been the year i would've tried to qualify along with the 2012 olympics. long story short, i quit track after high school and stopped running/jumping altogether despite being highly recruited and getting plenty of scholarship offers to big schools

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was young I thought it would nit be so great but I chose to make it better and aimed high so it has ended up way better than I thought it would.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i was 14 or 15, i wanted to be the greatest software engineer in the world and wanted to earn money like bill gates. I was pretty much sure that i would do it. But now, i am a better person, better off than i would have been as a software engineer. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty accurate

0|0
    0|0
  • meh... life is unpredictable.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes very much so

0|0
    0|0
  • Very different. Not a good difference unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Much easier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot more emotional baggage in my life than I thought I would, but other than that it is about what I had imagined it would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has been a struggle and I never imagined it would be as ethnic minorities always tell me that I have white privilege and no struggles.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, it has. I didn't think I'd be where I am job-wise, but things happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • My plans are going good now

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot different, in a negative way. Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to start from square one this year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't think I would be in a different country at this age life have a habit of throwing surprises at you

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yeah a 100%! I've made a lot of mistakes unfortunately

0|0
    0|0