How would you like to be remembered?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not so much remembered but hope I influenced people enough to continue leading a good life and not hurt others etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, the after death legacy has never mattered because I won't be there to experience it. What matters more to me is when I have graduated/left/moved from school/jobs/houses and I hear from other people that the people in those places still speak fond of me or I go back and visit, and everyone has nothing but nice things to say about me. I always try to work hard, make solid friendships, and leave good lasting impressions on people. That's the 'remembering' I like.

What Guys Said 9

• I only care about how I'm perceived while I'm alive. Once I'm dead I won't care how or if I'm remembered.

After I die there's either eternal nothingness, in which case I won't exist to be able to care. Or if there is something after death then I'd like to think there's more important things to do in the next life than to be concerned with how I'm perceived in the previous realm.

• That I truly loved rock and roll

• The best nurse in the world!

• As a role model and leader for getting amazing things accomplished!

• As A leader.

• The dude who conquered the world

• An honest asshole.

• Not at all.

• Yes. I would

What Girls Said 6

• As a hero!

• I would like to be remembered as someone with a kind and caring personality and a good sense of humor.

• Just being remembered as myself is good enough for me.

• I don't... That's exactly how I would like to be remembered.

• I'd like to be remembered as that one girl who never looked her race or brushed her hair.

• humble, kind.