What type of Romantic <3 are you (QUIZ)?

The Timid Romantic

You are a shy romantic! You don't necessarily wear your heart on your sleeve, it takes a while for your true loving emotions to show through. It's takes time to earn your trust because you've been through some rough relationships in the past. Rather than being idealistic about some fairy tale ending, you are realistic about love. Once your walls do come down though, you are as passionate and devoted as ever.

I do believe my result is accurate. I was so shy in the beginning and I didn't even know that about myself! But the thing is, I never had a relationship before. I guess I am shy because I am more of a reserved person and don't easily open up to just anyone.

http://www.playbuzz.com/andreamasters10/what-type-of-romantic-are-you

Here is a link to a question, by @OlderAndWiser , that I absolutely loved to answer:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1841964-have-you-ever-experienced-something-that-you-considered-to-be-love

It's about love at 1st sight! If you ever experienced it and want to give your input, feel free to drop by ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• The Lustful Romantic

You are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physically.
    LMFAO 😂 didn't see that coming

• watch out for that abstinence! So much repression is making you uh... crazy? ;P :D

I so hope you don't take me seriously! XD

• I'm so sorry!

• And MHO now everyone knows 😂😂😂😂😂lol
      Thanks for the MHO gorgeous 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I got a spiritual romantic!

You are a very spiritual person and a sensual lover. In order to truly fall in love with someone, you believe your spirits must collide and share a deep, out of this world connection. You are deep, poetic, and highly perceptive of other people's emotions and thoughts. There is nothing more romantic for you than someone expressing their love for you through creative ways like art, music or poetry. To you, romance is all about spiritual energy and you definitely have a lot of it.

What Guys Said 12

• This analysis says that I am a Spiritual Romantic. I think that I am a cross between a spiritual romantic and a classic hopeless romantic (but I call it a hopeful romantic!)

• Well, it's a nice mix

I am sensing that things have been going smoothly with your lady (if I recall and am not making a crass mistake)

• No mistake, you are right. We have been dating for 7 months and we are spending every weekend together. We have fun every weekend and we have not yet had any significant disagreement. We respect each other. The only significant problem is that she was hurt so badly by her ex-husband and a subsequent boyfriend that she is afraid to let go and say, "I love you." However, I recognize what a treasure she is and I am a very patient man.

Thanks for asking. :)

• And that patience shall be rewarded, I'm sure.

She is lucky to be dating a gentleman. I say this, from what I have read around.

You're very welcome

• The Lustful Romantic
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a21-ba84-0bea0ef14e12.jpg
    You are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physically. ;)

• The Spiritual Romantic
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42be-84d7-adce97337045.jpg
    You are a very spiritual person and sensual lover. In order to truly fall in love with someone, you believe that your spirits must collide and share an out of this world connection. You are deep, poetic and highly perceptive of other people's emotions and thoughts. There is nothing more romantic for you than someone expressing their love for you through creative ways like art, music or poetry. For you, romance is all about spiritual energy and you definitely have a lot of it.

• Wow this couldn't get any truer <3 :D

http://i.imgur.com/81PLHWV.jpg</a>

• The Lustful Romantic
    Thesakkmesterke/iStock

• The lustful Romantic
    I didn't expect that... I am blushing. :$

• lol oh really?

• You are the only one that can know that

Seriously, dont worry too much about it

• i ain't worrying, am just surprised.

• The Timid Romantic
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4dc3-af7d-47c124f4c0ac.jpg

:)

• same as me!

You believe it to be accurate?

Cause if so, it's awesome! :D

• yeah same, again! :)

• haha okay, nice 👍

• The Lustful Romantic

Woaa, hahaha.

• Not 100% agreed. The emotional have a great importance thatm what that sugests, but yeah it's close.

• : ) yeah, i'm a little sentimental about stuff, even a nickname xD

• yeah. but that's really cool

Glad to know that side of you

• Lol 95% true :p
    As per the Quiz, I am a Timid Romantic;

• Spiritual Romantic? Bull shit

• I am not a spiritual person

• oh

spitirual doesn't have to mean religious

maybe u just like to feel connected on an emotional level with the people you are romantically interested in

Anyways, sorry if it was inaccurate

• I got the spiritual romantic and it very true

• I got spiritual romantic. Not to far off.

What Girls Said 26

• The Spiritual Romantic
    stwww.surfingmagazine.com/.../freepeople2.png

• The Hopeless Romantic

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4fe0-a841-89533294bc12.jpg

You are the classic hopeless romantic! You have always believed in true love and that there is a special soulmate out there in the universe meant for you. You have a hopeful and optimistic outlook on life and a positive aura that infects everyone you love. It's extra difficult for you when you are let down, or when you do get your heart broke. However, your idealistic nature and the way you see life through rose colored lenses makes you carry on strong and being a true romantic means that you will always be ready for love.

• That description was beautiful

Do you think that it is accurate for you?

• oh

ok. Got it

• I got the same one.

• The Spiritual Romantic

I'd say I agree with it mostly

• The Lustful Romantic

I suppose it could be true πŸ˜›

• The Spiritual Romantic

mm interesting

• The Spiritual Romantic

I wouldn't say that I'm spiritual...

• The Spiritual Romantic

• You are a very spiritual person and sensual lover. In order to truly fall in love with someone, you believe that your spirits must collide and share an out of this world connection. You are deep, poetic and highly perceptive of other people's emotions and thoughts. There is nothing more romantic for you than someone expressing their love for you through creative ways like art, music or poetry. For you, romance is all about spiritual energy and you definitely have a lot of it.

I think this is accurate af.

• The spiritual romantic, I like it πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

• You are a silly, goofy and lighthearted lover. The way to your heart is through smiles and laughs. You're a true believer that in order to really be in love with someone you have to be best friends. Sometimes this has gotten you into trouble, and straight to the 'friend zone'. But once sparks fly, you give off a type of romance that would make anyone happy.

• The Lustful Romantic

I wasn't expecting this result :D I think it's not accurate

• The lustful romantic

• The Lustful Romantic

• The Lustful Romantic

• The Lustful Romantic

Wow, I'm shocked 😐😐

• The Spiritual Romantic

*this is mostly true. i'm not sure about the last two sentences though*

• The Lustful Romantic
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a21-ba84-0bea0ef14e12.jpg You are a passionate and lustful romantic! Sensuality, passion and chemistry are most important to your love life. Yes, the emotional side of relationships is important to you, but you have a wild, fiery sexuality that your lovers become acquainted with shortly after getting to know you. Sometimes you come on very strong and can almost be intimidating, but you are only so intense because you have so much love to give and love expressing yourself, even if it means physically.

I'm in when there's passion 😏

• NOT ROMANTIC ;)

• haha NOT Possible

is that a result? :P

• Goofy romantic

You are a silly, goofy and lighthearted lover. The way to your heart is through smiles and laughs. You're a true believer that in order to really be in love with someone you have to be best friends. Sometimes this has gotten you into trouble, and straight to the 'friend zone'. But once sparks fly, you give off a type of romance that would make anyone happy.

true as fuck hahaa

• Thats what I intended :)

• The Timid Romantic

• I am a goofy romantic.
    Sounds about right.

• Nice!

Can I as about the description though. Am curious... :o

• Nah... it says i'm a Lustful Romantic.

• yeah I saw it now @OrangeBoy

sorry for the confusion

• head over heels romantic. doesn't seem accurate lol

• Spiritual romantic >< i couldnt copy the description sorry
    I don't know if its me though lol

• I'm a spiritual romantic, definitely accurate.

• Hopeless romantic.

• sweet

accurate?

• On some things. I don't bealive in soul mates anymore, but, I do see everything in "rose colored leneses" when I first like someone. And I also take heartbrake very badly.

• I Got Lustful Romantic

• The Spiritual Romantic

I'd say this is kind of me.