What is your mythical pet?

http://www.playbuzz.com/samantham33/what-is-your-mythical-pet

You are a hydra! Hydras are vicious creatures, but tend to be shy unless provoked. When you're cut down, you get right back up and continue on your way.

What is your mythical pet?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Cerberus

You are Cerberus, the guardian to the gates of Hades! Although you are vicious and aggressive, you are a loyal friend, but don't have the best temper.

You got: Jackalope

The jackalope is a mythical animal of North American folklore (a so-called fearsome critter) described as a jackrabbit with antelope horns. The word "jackalope" is a portmanteau of "jackrabbit" and "antelope", although the jackrabbit is not a rabbit, and the American antelope is not an antelope. Also, many jackalope taxidermy mounts, including the original, are actually made with deer antlers.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • hydra aswell "shy unless provoked" sounds like me

0|0
    0|0
  • Cerberus.
    Not quite like me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im boss yo im a freaking pegasis I flying horse

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• 1|0
    0|0
  • You are a unicorn! Don't be discouraged. You are a fierce individual and prepared to fight for your friends and family.

1|0
    0|0
  • A centaur <3

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a unicorn! Don't be discouraged. You are a fierce individual and prepared to fight for your friends and family.

1|0
    0|0
  • laelaps dog
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4cc4-8ea9-56186396e6c7.jpg
    You are the Laelaps dog, a dog that never misses it's mark! You're a loyal companion and will stop at nothing to get something done.

0|0
    0|0
  • "You are a Phoenix! You're independent, but can attract a lot of attention due to your fiery personality. You shine brighter than most people."

0|0
    0|0