What is the scariest/wildest thing that you've ever done?

Most Helpful Guy

• Clift diving from 85' . I'll never do it again that's for damn sure. It took forever and three day to hit the water is what it seemed like at the time

• Sounds awesome! That's on my bucket list ;)

• Oh so you just jumped instead of dived? Yeah I doubt I could handle diving.

• @DarkHumorRUs the unknowing persuaded me to go feet first. I could see down into the water just so far but I wasn't confident in the actual depth of the water so if I was going to hit the bottom I wasn't planning on using my head to dredge it out lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Bungee Jumping off a 30 story bridge

• Oh wow! Very impressive, it's on my to do list :) lol if I can be brave enough

• Thanks for the MHO! :)

• No problem ;)

What Guys Said 16

• Some pretty scary white water canoeing and drag racing at 120MPH is the most risky for me. I think I have a straight average risk appetite.

• Sounds like fun, I'd like to try the white water canoeing

• I had a fairly traumatic canoeing accident in uni so I haven't gone canoeing in a long time. I still love whitewater kayaking tho!

• Yea I'd be happy to try either, hopefully I don't have any traumatic experiences though.

• Don't judge me but once me and my buddy were 17 and drunk asf on the docks downtown where we live, where there were 50+ boats lined up on both sides, and every one was a million dollar or more yacht. We very spontaneously decided to untie a random person's yacht from the post and threw all their ropes and life vests and shit into the water and pushed the yacht into the open water. omg I know it's so bad but we were laughing our asses off and then the yacht crashed into another boat and we ran out of their as fast as we could. There were no consequences.

• Smashed a pumpkin in front of a dumpster behind a liquor store.

• I shaved without shaving cream boy am I a real hoot.

• Vegas 😛🙂

• Dld 415 for rm without belt @consultantisback @tony72722 confirm how dangerous it is

• Im impressed and yea I can imagine it's really dangerous

• @consultantisback epic bro dl of over 2000, Come at golds bama and call every of your bro for spot. "I" am gonna do it, all you son

• Snap city bro

• I fingered this chick in front of her dad.

• Yeah that's kinda messed up...

• Meh, it's not like he was stroking himself to his daughter being fingered. He was just in the same room and talking to me while I fingered her under a blanket.

• Lol well that is pretty crazy I guess, you've got guts

• Approach a girl I never met before.

• A roller coaster? I don't know lol

• in bed, with the lights out, stick my leg past the bed frame and on the floor for like 3 minuites

• Haha I had to read it a couple times to get it , but that's pretty brave :)

• I had sex with my 16 years cousin in the Christmas Eve while our family was downstairs

• punched somebody in the face at random.

• Robbed a bank

• Drugs an almost died. d more drugs and doing so much drugs I almost died.

• Oh wow that is crazy

• Things may work out. I still do my best to try anyhow. I hope you have a great new year.

• Thank you and I hope you have a great year as well, I hope everything works out well for you :)

• Licked a MILF's ass

• Got Married and then Divorced

What Girls Said 8

• I haven't done anything crazy!

• I'm not a risk taker. I can't think of anything lol :/

• bungee jumping was the best shit ever

• I traveled alone as a woman

• Last New Year i was Home With Friends and i Got really Drunk way past Usual , any who i lost a bet ran down the street totally naked 😌😄😂 and it was freezing by the way.

• When I was 16 I tried tobaggoning down the stairs. Never did it again. It was a suicide mission.

• Aww I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully things are better for you now though

• Jacked off my ex under blankets when family was in the room, and did the same in a public hot tub (never finished either time obviously lol)

• Driving 130 + MPH down the Trans Canada on my motorcycle.