Do you think men or women are the most racist?

Like out of.. Black men vs. Black women... Which is more racist? White men vs white women... Etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Everybody is racist. Dumb people are more racist than smart people, and people who are less well traveled are more racist than people with travelling experience, but race alone rarely has anything to do with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men. Women are more compassionate

What Guys Said 4

• You get high marks for thinking up such a charged question. How ever you get low marks for posting such a charged question lol

• I think this question is sexist

• Gender is not a major factor in what create racism. What creates racism is your upbringing and a lack of contact with people, also an illogical way of thought. It could also come from a lot bad experiences with people of a certain ethnicity.

• It's pretty equal. Try watching old re-runs of Archie Bunker and The Jeffersons if you want to see some blatant stereotypical racist remarks before the days of being PC.

What Girls Said 4

• Tbh, I feel like it's men in general. :/

• In my experience the men tend to be

• This question makes no sense. Depends on the individual, not their sex

• I find men to be more racist than women. Women in general seem to be more accepting...