Are you more of a fighter or peace maker?

I am a peace maker, always trying to get people to get along. But they always end up fighting with me in the end -__-

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a sumo wrestler at this point

And part time rap god ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Both. Fighter under the guise of a peace-maker.
    I guess that would make me an.. instigator?
    Or just a shitty person.
    Which isn't wrong.

What Guys Said 19

• I am a fight ender.

• The guy watching at a safe distance... usually standing next to the guy recording and yelling "WORLDSTAR!! WORLDSTAR!!!"
    Nah I'm a peacekeeper til I get hit, then I become a new fighter

• So you're the guy in the back making noise and instigating like its a boxing match and you're on pay per view. Lol aiight.

• Lolll yo I love that show.
      How do you think i learned about hoes? Llz.

• @fondue
      Nice :)
      "Homies over hoes!! Homies over hoes!!"

• I'm like you: trying to help and trying to remain diplomatic when I can :D
    It takes a lot to get me angry!

• Be a peace maker until you need to beat everyone into submittion. Don't fight unless you have to. It's a waste of energy but always keep check of everything you conceded.

For example, sometimes you know you can't reasonably win but you put up a fight and be as reasonable as you can then concede it and let them know they owe you one.

Then when you really need a puppy, cash in all your chips, remind people that they owe you, ask for an elephant because the flying one is unrealistic. Then people argue, they fight back, you negotiate. Be as reasonable as you can and concede slowly until you get a pony. If there is still resistance. Concede for a puppy (what you really want) but tell them that they still owe you because you wanted an elephant.

• Always try and keep the peace.

• I'm more of a not caring onlooker kind of guy. I'm usually nonchalant about everything.

• It depends on the situation. One of my female friend's boyfriend was drunk and got in my face because "I was trying to pick up his girlfriend". I told him to back up, and he did. I was ready to drop him. If a 6'7 guy and his 3 friends thought I was trying to pick up one of their girls, I'd apologize and move on.

• I've been fighting since I was a kid. Had no choice in the matter. Rough town. My last fight was about 5 years ago and ended with me having a big scar between my eyes from a broken bottle. Now I cannot be bothered with it. Too old. I'm more of a peacemaker now

• I'm a peace maker, i'm never very good at taking sides, so i don't and act as the neutral ground. i can fight if needed too though.

• Let me tell you two things about myself,

1. I am not a fighter.
    2. I can be painfully vindictive
    3. I do not play fair.

• I'm a hardcore peace pusher. I dislike violence and confrontation.

• I'm a fucking peace maker.
    Ain't about that conflict life.

• A peace maker for sure

• Most definitely a peace maker.

• I'm the fighter. People piss me off and they just won't want to stop. Me asking hasn't worked so I resorted to using violence instead

• I am a peace maker, but yeah they love to keep on fighting about insignificant things

• Well im both, First i try to reason to make peace. If they want to fight they will be sorry.

• i am a peace maker (generally) and i also am not strong enough to fight anyone.

• yeees... making Web strangers laugh through your morals of life and human behaviour haha..

What Girls Said 11

• I'm a peace maker. I personally don't like conflict.

• I have the reputation of being a peace maker :)

• More of a standby!

• With my best friend? Always a fighter. He pisses me off too much for me to not be.
    With my family? Also.
    With my friends and others? Peace-maker all the way. I'm not huge on confrontation.

• Ehh. Fighter for sure 😁

• I'm a fighter but internally I just want peace

• fighter for peace lol

• In between? I don't like to fight but I'm not a peace make either

• I am like you too!

• I'm the popcorn eater... betting which of the fighter and the peace maker win the argument lol

• peace maker for sure