Why would my crush talk to my friend about me kissing someone else?

She said in a conversation she brought me up and he asked if he heard about me kissing this other guy (I was kinda drunk and made out with this other guy). Why would he bother to bring it up with my friend? Why does my crush care anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• He will probably avoid asking you out now

• What do you mean? This happened a while ago. He is shy around me anyway so it is not like he was every going to ask me out in the first place.

• Not looking for a specific answer, just trying to help clarify

• Goodluck

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he likes you!

• I guess so I mean he kinda shows that he does (he is kinda shy though, just around me)

• Yeah he likes you!

What Guys Said 3

• Probably he likes you but maybe also he doesn't want to be just one more guy on your list.

• He likes you as well but is not sure how you feel about him. He was talking to your friend because he wants to know if there is anything going on between you and this other guy

• He wants you. Go for it

What Girls Said 2

• It's just gossip.

• Because he likes you and it bothers him.

• Hmmm maybe actually. It kinda seems like he does/

• How can I "hint" it though? I thought that was discouraged since guys don't get hints. I really do like him though

• By hinting, I mean straight out telling him, next time you're talking or texting and the conversation slow downs just be like, "You know I really like you."