If nobody remembers did it ever really happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• You remember so it had to have happened lmfao

Most Helpful Guy

• We cannot remember our formation, nor anyone who died before we came to be, yet we are here nonetheless.

Many people existed and made our existance possible through their own efforts, but we will never know of them.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes to me!

• I... I... can't... remember...

• of course it happened lol

• just because no one remembers doesn't mean it didn't happen. imagine if everyone's knowledge of the holucaust (or however it's spelled) was removed from our minds? Would that mean that it didn't happen? no. you could just be quoting a song, but now you know my thoughts.

• yes it still happened even if it didn't particularly stick in their memories.

• I don't know Jared, I really don't know..😐😐

What Guys Said 5

• Memories can come up later, often much later. Ask Bill Cosby.

• Some people just let things go while others hold on for longer. I saw a movie on this once. Can't remember the name, but a women remembered her son and how he died in a plane on the way to Astro camp. No one remembered them except for her and eventually she jogged everyone's memory. It was a great movie and shows how some people will forget things because there is nothing there for them to be reminded of

• Yes, it just means that "nobody" is a complete idiot, LOL!!!

• Do u remember the Revolutionary War, Jared?

• Possibly not.