Can I buy this?

I want to buy a wallet but I'm not from the US but I will ship it to my friend's house in US but I worry about Payment. Can I use my paypal or credit cards from outside US and ship it to my friend's house in US? this is what the website say:

payment options

WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF PAYMENT ON OUR SITE:

PAYPAL

paypal is an alternate method for purchasing your order on katespade. com. it enables any individual with an email address to securely send payments online. with a paypal account, you can choose to pay with your credit card, debit card, bank account, or paypal account balance for any purchase you make. your credit card and bank numbers are never seen by us plus, you're 100% protected against unauthorized payments sent from your account. paypal customer service representatives are available to assist you at 1.888.221.1161.

CREDIT CARDS

issued in the united states and select other countries:
-visa
-mastercard
-american express
-discover

kate spade new york and kate spade Saturday gift cards and e-gift cards. gift cards / e-gift cards will be refunded as first method of payment on all refunds where the order involved use of gift card or e-gift card.

WE DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING FORMS OF PAYMENT ON OUR SITE

-cash
-personal checks
-traveler's cheques
-c. o. d.
-layaway plan

credit cards issued in select countries:
-afghanistan
-angola
-central African republic
-cote d'ivoire
-cuba
-ghana
-iran
-iraq
-democratic people's republic of korea
-liberia
-libya
-myanmar
-nigeria
-sierra leone
-somalia
-sudan
-syria
-yugoslavia

What Guys Said 2

• I think paypal is the best way to go. And my second choice and option would be a credit card.

• yes you can, for sure you can.

• so I can use my non US credit card or paypal right?

• thank you :D

• you're welcome anytime. :D

What Girls Said 1

• It's possible. The billing information needs to be put in your address BUT the address you are SENDING it to, put your friends place.

• so I can buy it right? : D

• I don't see why not. You're just purchasing outside of the US but the wallet will be sent within the States. I say you can BUT contact the website and ask them to make sure.