What would you ladies do if some sexist pig came up to you and asked you''Why aren't you in the kitchen?

I am not sexist, that is why I am referring that these men that will do something like this are sexist.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Because your daddy's making me a footlong sandwhich

• Literally just keep walking.

• I have dealt with those guys before thats why I hate sexist joke! I just turn around and baasically lose respect for him!

• I would just laugh it off. I don't really care. If they wanna be sexist, then let them. I don't have time to deal with that.

• Ask him why he isn't out in the woods chopping wood.

• "Lemme see how good you are at hunting bro. 😏"
    I would tell him that or "Yeah, with you in it so I can just touch and destroy it with you, as I'm the God of Destruction. 😛😎". 💁

• I laugh at him

• Idgaf happens every day

• I live in South Africa and the school I went to had a lot of "boer" or farmer guys. They would always make jokes about it. So I would just laugh at it

• That sucks. Sorry about what you experienced.

• To you too x

• I believe in equality too and thanks.

• The kitchen is to small.

• I would tell him I'm about to head to the kitchen after I leave the bathroom from dealing with his shit

What Guys Said 0