Would you have chased a couple teens for ding dong ditching your house?

That's what my two guy friends, female cousin and I did. We rang this house once, then hide between some brush and started laughing as some guy (like in his late 30's) answered. After about 10 minutes or so, we did it again... same thing.

It was on the 3rd time we were going to do and the man came from behind, chasing us for several minutes, then screaming and cussing like some lunatic.

Most Helpful Guy

• no i would have thought of something more funny to do to them to get them back. i was a kid once too im not going to be mad at some kids having a little fun.

• id probably fill up water balloons and just start launching them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why chase you?
    Just let the dog out.

What Guys Said 4

• no. i'd just put a bunch of water on my porch and slip a bit of the electrical wire through the doorbell so when they rang it they'd get electrocuted a bit

• You suck more than a 60 year old hooker

• We were just joking.

• Jokes like that are so fucking annoying for us adults. If you wanna joke, joke around with kids your age.

• yeah i would have done it because it's fun screaming and cursing like a lunatic. why the hell wouldn't i?

• Nope but after the first time I would let my 150 pound German Shepherd out

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you kinda deserved it.