What is the best way to torture someone?

This guy tried to steal my girlfriend and he needs to pay.

Most Helpful Guy

• The CIA has a good handbook for that. The first mistake you made was to call it torture - that's illegal, even in the US. Pros call it "enhanced interrogation", just to be safe on the legal side.
    Well then, on to my favorite methods of enhanced interrogation. I see that you don't want to extract any information, you just want him to suffer. That makes things a lot easier. I wouldn't recommend sleep deprivation, starvation, dehydration or any other methods that are primarily focused on breaking the subjects will. You can skip to the painful part.
    Waterboarding is a classic. If you do it right, he'll think he's going to drown, but he can't. Takes at least 7 or 8 stages of that before most subjects get used to it and stop panicking.
    Another favorite of mine is to push a sharp object under the subjects fingernails. Relatively easy to perform and extremely painful. Be sure that he's properly tied up though, otherwise he may be able to take the sharp object from you and use it as a weapon.
    I have some more if you're interested, but we should probably do this via private message. The people here are easily offended.

What Guys Said 7

• Wow... really? I'd hate to see what would happen if she left you. You sound like a very vindictive person.
    If she does leave you for him, the best revenge is to let her walk away. He can keep your broken toy

• Use the water drop technique. Drop a droplet of water continuously on their forehead for days and weeks.

• Tell him to pay you $10 and let him go... :P
    Grow up!!

• put him in a cauldron of hot oit and put him slowly

• if she is still with you then you won anyway.

• fuck him... lol

• i heard waterboarding is effective but it might be illegal. if you want to do it, join the CIA. they are one of the largest criminal cartels in the world

What Girls Said 7

• If someone is able to easily break up your relationship, that means that the person who was with you never wanted to be with you in the first place.

Be confident of your relationship.
    If you trust your partner, you'll know that no one can take them away from you.
    If they leave you, it is on their own will.
    It is because they never truly cared for you.

• Tickle tourture

• Depending on your relationship, the answer might be "Let him keep your girlfriend".

• Be a grown up and leave it be...

• how about no?

who cares if your girlfriend truly loves you and just wants you this shouldn't be an issue

• I hope your girlfriend went with him, grow the hell up.

• How about not being childish and let it go?