Is it considered pathetic to be 21, living at home while you work part time and attend college full time?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all, you're actually doing better than most your age!

Most Helpful Girl

• No, living out of your house is really expensive especially trying to go to school and work part time! It's really unrealistic to work full time whilst in school, unfortunately other people have to because they truly do have to fen for themselves, and you're lucky enough to have parents supporting you in the home.

What Guys Said 13

• No not at all ✌

• I'm 20, live @home, no school/no job (no worries), money in the bank, I just do what I want to do. I have no real desire to get an education, simply because it doesn't matter to me.

• No, that's normal.

• no i think thats to be expected.

• for a girl? no. You can still easily into your 30's before people start judging negatively.

• hell no.

70 percent of people in my city from 18 to 36 live at home.

were in middle of finalncial hardship

• Not at all dude.

• how is it pathetic?

• Not at all. You're actually going to college, that's better than most people around this age.

• No it's not considered pathetic, it's considered NORMAL.

• I'm still living with my parents. Look at my age. 😣

• no many in your age do.

• No voted B

What Girls Said 9

• No sounds like u live in america! hahah

• No, not at all. My sister is turning 21 in 2016 and she still lives with our parents. It's honest not pathetic at all. Now, by the time you turn 25-26, you should be searching and succeeding in that search to find an apartment of your own.

• Not at all, I'm the same. If you're pathetic then I guess I am too.

• Well you're fine
    I
    For instance
    Today found out my 21 year old cousin is getting married
    He finished uni (or college as you say) and idkkk happy but shocked hahah

• Absolutely not. Young adults can no longer be expected to move out when they're 18-21. The world simply no longer allows for that. Those who manage to move out and not rely on their parents at all are the exception.

• How is it pathetic? It's completely normal. Life is not like the movies.

• It isn't pathetic. You are wok I got hard for what you want and that will pay off in the end. When my sister was 22 she was still finishing school and working while living at home. It's gonna happen but she is saving up to move in with her boyfriend

• Can anyone really expect you to have money to pay for an apartment of your own if you're working to pay your way through school?

• im 24 live at home studying engineering at university , have volunteering works and work at events with a payment sometimes.