Don't you think that Bashar Al-Assad is a true criminal dictator?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know who that is
  • I know who he is but I don't know much about politics

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I HATE HIM !!
    There isn't a word to describe my hate for him, I mean seriously though? You can't the terrorists kill him instead of killing innocent people?
    Plus that Pig is pretending to attack Isis when in reality all he does is attack civilians and the free Syrian Army!
    #FreeSyria

• He is a war criminal I don`t understand why the world community is dealing with him he should have an immediate arrest warrant issued on him

What Guys Said 5

• Bashar Al-Kelb is a cold blooded killer.

I pray for my brother's and sisters around the world but especially in Sham.

• HEK YEAH HE IS
    I don't understand how this guy sleeps at night like DAHELL how could someone do this to his country 😠:(

• Definitely could do more to represent the interests of it's people.
    He learned it with os father.

• Yes he is but remove him and who replaces him? ISIS? Al-Qaeda? A puppet government propped up by the West that isn't who the Syrian people necessarily want in power? What are the alternatives here?

Regime change hasn't exactly transformed Iraq and Libya has it? The last time I checked Libya had three governments.

• But it changed in Tunisia. Why wouldn't it change in Syria?

• @ElissaDido That's a good question. Did Tunisia suffer from a civil war in which many terrorist organizations prospered and even controlled certain swats of land? Was the transition between the then government/dictator to a new regime relatively problem free? I don't know much about what happened in Tunisia during the Arab-spring, so apologizes if I come across as ignorant.

• The kid is pretty clever and knows how to manipulate... Don't be so stupid... these people learn at an early age.

That said, I'm neither on the side of the US nor the Russian Federation. I just want the ISIS threat to go... along with any other threat...

EVEN IF THAT MEANS AMERICA!!

• Well if he's acting then he deserves an Oscar.

• LMAO OP, are you serious xD You really think the results were'nt falsified like in all the other Dictatorships!!!
      In my country our President had 95% something because:
      - People were afraid to be killed/imprisoned if I they voted against him
      - The results were falsified anyways
      - We kicked him off the country
      You should know that it's the way things work in Dictatorships buddy!

• Even if it was falsified by 20-30% max, he still won and is supported by the majority.