Which Disney Lady are You (QUIZ)?

Which Disney Lady are You (QUIZ)?
You are most like Rapunzel. Fun-loving and optimistic, you long for freedom and adventure. You have a big heart and would make the ultimate sacrifice for the ones you love. You believe in truth and will go to any lengths to discover answers to things you wish to know.

Yeah I guess we have simmilarities! :D

http://www.playbuzz.com/gabriellej11/which-disney-lady-are-you

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Mulan

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48dc-9af8-abc6daba67e5.gif

You are most like Mulan. You are selfless and brave. Your strength lies in your heart and the love you have for others. You are quick on your feet, and you strive to not disappoint anyone. You lack faith in yourself, but you long for more in life. You are meant for something great, as long as you are willing to work for it.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 25

• OMGGG YAAAASSSS!!!😭❀️
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f5d-8bf4-e46736db0bdb.gif
    You are most like Pocahontas. You are brave, strong willed, feisty, and resilient. Even when things are at their worst, you have confidence to pick yourself up and mend the circumstances. You are passionate and loving, and don't hesitate to act in heated situations.

i actually love her so much.

• Ariel
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...41c1-88ae-922807226318.gif
    You are most like Ariel. Free spirited and adventurous, you love to learn new things and sometimes your curiosity gets you into a little bit of trouble. You are lead by your heart and take risks when it comes to love. Idealistic and kind, your quiet charm is captivating.

WOOHOOOO I'm a mermaid πŸ™πŸš
    I can kind of relate to the description, yeah πŸ˜›

• Belle

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b80-8cfe-f6ce6190b50c.gif

You are most like Belle. Selfless and open minded, you are capable of seeing a person's true worth, even if it doesn't come as easily to others. You would do anything for those you love. Your bright eyes and quick mind will draw everyone to you.

I agree with this. It describes me almost perfectly. <3

• Meg

You are most like Meg. You are sassy and sarcastic, brave and self-sacrificing. You've been burned by love before, so you put up walls to protect yourself from pain and heartache. You love so deeply, it scares you, but if you allow your heart some freedom, the benefits will be worth the risk.

http://i.imgur.com/WxAvxot.gif

Actually fairly accurate.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b80-8cfe-f6ce6190b50c.gif

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...431c-a02b-936c60f02d99.gif

You are most like Meg. You are sassy and sarcastic, brave and self-sacrifing. You've been burned by love before, so you put up walls to protect yourself from pain and heartache. You love so deeply, it scares you, the benefits will be worth the risk.

• The first part but not so much the second. I've never been in love and have no interest in it whatsoever.

Lol maybe I'm more like her than I thought but I just haven't had my heart broken yet xD

• well thats good

fall in love 1st

heart break may or not come after lol

• Snow White

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e13-84a4-5f0a9c798a75.gif

You are most like Snow White. You are sweet, elegant, and caring. You are a child at heart, responsible, and generous. Although a little naive, your beauty and charm will win over anyone. Just stay away from strangers with poisoned apples.

Well, this has to do with me :)

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48dc-9af8-abc6daba67e5.gif

it's partly true

• Rapunzel
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47f2-8f9d-64a13a6afc19.gif
    I guess we have our similarities.

• Meg
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...431c-a02b-936c60f02d99.gif

• Ariel cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...41c1-88ae-922807226318.gif

Yaayy! One of my fav disney ladies! πŸ’žπŸ’ž

• Meg
    Mhmm it's pretty accurate, actually!

• http://imgur.com/9iqKhqL

I can see some similarities, but we're not quite the same.

• Ariel

It's pretty true, actually ;)

• Ariel

• Meg. Very fitting as that is my name. :D

• 1|0
    • sorry to say u gave me the quiz back lol

• ah

and do u agree with the description?

lol one word of advice: try copying the text (of course that if u are on ur cell, it probably won't work, so u'll have to type) and for the pic copy the URL :)

• yea i dont know why it didn't work lol im on the computer.
      and yea I think I'm more like Pocahontas than the rest

• You are most like Mulan. You are selfless and brave. Your strength lies in your heart and the love you have for others. You are quick on your feet, and you strive to not disappoint anyone. You lack faith in yourself, but you long for more in life. You are meant for something great, as long as you are willing to work for it.

:)

• I got Meg haha. Pretty accurate.

• I've got Meg! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! When it said "Meg" I screamed so loudly that I woke up my roommate. Hahahaah I am happyyyyy

• Snow White

• 1|0
  • I'm Ariel! Lol... And my love life is like Eric and Arie in another quiz. How coincidental is that?

• I got Mulan... Awesome!

• Lol I got snow white and the naive part is true