Does your crush know you like them?

Want to see how many peoples do or dont

I think you should do it over message because it will give her time to think and if she's shy she might not know how to react in person
Ignore that update was meant to send it to someone

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• The crush I had for years who is a good friend I finally did tell, which led to about a year of tension before things getting back to pretty much normal between us.

My other two crushes who were people I met like once or twice, they don't, or at least I haven't told them.

• If they knew I liked them, and I KNEW they knew I liked them, then:

-If they liked me back, I would be dating them
    -If they didn't like me back, I'd have a different crush.

• Nope. And thats my problem really

• You thinking about letting her know?

• Yeah, eventually. But in reality she will either find someone before I do, or one of my friends will say they like her first (which kinda means that she is off limits)

• That sucks but you never know what can happen have hope

• real life ones? no
    top secret lol

some of my small online crushes... mostly yes haha

• Aw that's cute but would you consider letting the real one know at some point?

• I know her now for almost 3 years... can't crush forever on someone I know I will never have a chance with ;)

• You don't know that for sure 😌But I get what ur saying

• I hope not! 😂 It would be bad if she knew I liked her. Her knowing = broken heart for me. 😥

• I don't think so I want to tell her but I haven't talked to her in a while

• I think you should when you get the chance

• I messaged her but she hasn't answered I haven't told her I like her yet but I will keep trying until she answers idgaf if I look desperate shyt im going to tell her I've holding this in my chest for too long

• That's great! Just let it all out you never know what she might say but it's good that you do tell her !!!

• Nope, don't want to wreck any small chance of friendship I have by making things incredibly tense/awkward :P

• What if they like you too and are thinking the same thing?

• No signs (well I'm terrible at reading signs so even if there were I wouldn't know), and I'm pretty sure the chances are low. There's plenty of other people she talks to, why would it be me? :P
      I simply don't think it's worth the risk to find out. I'll probably tell her in a few months, though, just before university - I don't want any regrets.

• Yes I think you should tell her else u will only be wondering what if x

• the crushes I have had had no idea

• I don't know if you can call it a crush.. I don't even know what to call it but most people know..

• @ElissaDido do you know my love? 😍😛

• No. She has no idea yet about my feelings so there is my two cents for you over here. ;).

• Yeah they know. Not proud of how they know, but I am still glad they know

What Girls Said 17

• Yes. She was my friend, I had known her for a few weeks, I told her I liked her just to get it off my chest, and she kindly told me she doesn't swing that way and I said, "Okay, I just wanted to tell you."

Now we've been best friends for about 5 months. :) I still really like her, but doesn't bother me that we are best friends. I'm not expecting anything from her.

• That's good of you to understand but if it was me I would be upset☹️But hey at least your close friends 😌

• Well, he's knows I want to bang him at least, lol.

• 😭😭maybe I should make sure my crush knows that too

• I don't have a crush.

But I told the last guy I had feelings for how I felt. After he told everyone he liked me... then I told him how I felt and he literally ignored my text.
    My life sucks

But yeah you should tell yours. Even if it doesn't turn out right, it feels better and it builds your confidence.

• God I hope not... he is WAY out of league...

• yeha, they do know it

• Yes. He does. But age difference

• Of course not.

• .. yep. 🙄

*

• I think so. I mean I am the one who approached since he is shy.

• Yes, I never explicitly said it, but it couldn't be more obvious.

• No he doesn't know

• Nope, I hope not... it always ends bad for me.

• yes my crush knows I like him.. :p

• I haven't actually told him yet, but I honestly thought from my behaviour/actions he would have realised a long time ago that I care for him very deeply... I thought an action could speak a thousand words... but it's recently occurred to me that he actually might not have realised how much he means to me and thought I was just being nice/friendly. Now I think he might realise, but he's since moved far away 😢

• Yes, then they deleted my comment on their Instagram picture.

• At least you haven't been blocked on all social media like I have😔

• Why do crushes think we're psycho stalkers? r. i. p

• I don't think he does, no. And it's better if it stays that way.

• How do you know? You never know what could happen? You have nothing to loose. The outcome could be great!

• It's complicated.

• It always is 😔💔

• I have 2. one does, one doesn't :(

• Is the one that does the one you have the strongest feelings for? If not you need to change that and let the other one know

• :( I can't let the other one know. I barely see him and I don't want him to think I'm desperate.