Why are people nasty?

Why are there some people that no matter what you do continue to be nasty.

what do they achieve by being evil?

Most Helpful Guy

• Evil is an act of destruction, suffering, and death for the sake of, when it contradicts, life, happiness, and prosperity.

People that are nasty are so because they are biologically structured such as how they process information in their brain, etc.

There is nothing to achieve by being evil, evil is self-destructive and can only achieve emptiness, of which isn't technically classified as an achievement for more complicated reasoning.

• Thats what I'm wondering. Why waste so much energy to be nasty, what can you achieve from it like. I guess I just have to accept that's how they are and some people don't want help.

• Some people can't help, that's where good people enter into the picture, we have to fix them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's their lack of empathy, they can't sense how it would feel if someone treated them the way they treat you. Also, it could be that they have been really hurt from a childhood that wasn't great and no one payed attention to their feelings. I think that they have low self-esteem and hurting others might be a way to cope with themselves. I would just pray for them.

What Guys Said 6

• Because they have problems themselves and instead of taking responsibility for them they blame everyone around them. To them it is everyone else's fault and so they treat people the way you said.

• If I don't go along with what he wants he's angry
      When I do what he says he's angry.
      When I apologise and try to find out why he's acting this way he's angry.
      When I give him space and go nc with him I get angry messages.
      He dumped me told me to move on and date other people and he was over me. When I try to move on he's angry.
      This is my ex, he blames me for everything wrong, he tells me he has enough going on in his life, when I ask about it he says I'm the biggest problem in his life.
      So I back of, and if I ignore him or don't do what he wants I'm also wrecking his life.
      He called me ugly, fat and stupid. He told me he doesn't care about me doesn't miss me and calls me crazy.
      Then I'm a dickhead when I go no contact, I don't know why he's targeting me so much!

• Its from the childhood and how they were raised. Also those kind of people have bad lives and because of it they are mad all the time

• Simply put, you don't get an award for being nice. People kind of expect it. People who turn from nice people to dick's are often.
    1. More aggressive thus resulting in more success.
    2. Build confidence by tearing other's down
    3. Distance themselves people who try to use them.
    So it's essentially a defense.

• I asked this to someone else too, If I don't go along with what he wants he's angry
      When I do what he says he's angry.
      Then I'm a dickhead when I go no contact.

Is this because he can't communicate his emotions properly, that while I've never cheated I've hurt him in some way, or by hurting me it's revenge for hurting him?

• He's a sociopath. They prey on the weak and defenseless to get pity. He broke up with you so you dodged a bullet there. He looking for somebody to blame all his problems on and you din't work for him.

• Some people are just so cold. I don't know why. Heartless botches

• Because they want to bring down people with them. Be the bigger person and move on, don't sink to their level.

• Are you asking why are people bad, evil... etc.. ?

What Girls Said 5

• Because I hate myself so I want others to hate themselves. Equality :,)

• Because someone has to be clean!

• Because they feel superior to other people for some odd reason.

• He does think he's better than me, that's why he dumped me, called me fat and ugly and stupid and said he was going to date other girls.

• Ah an ex, yes ex's can really show their true colours post relationship and thats what sucks, don't believe him though just because you loved him and he loved you doesntmean he knows you better than yourself.

• They do not become this way over night. It is bad things happening to them. They take their anger out on others and blame the world for their issues. They had a tough upbringing.

• I have no clue. Someone posted asking how they look and I said they looked average and it turned in to how I'm physically unappealing and I'll never get a man.