Tips for conversation starters?

I am a very introverted person. I very rarely get to spend time with kids my age (because I am home schooled). Anyone with ideas or tips on starting up a conversation that would be great. Thanks in advance.

What Girls Said 1

• Start with, "Hey, what's up?" and maybe talk about something you or that person is interested in. How is home schooling? I've always wondered...

• The "Whats up?" thing isn't really me. I like the more proper kind of conversation but I kind of get what your saying. And home schooling is much easier then public school, I have skipped like four grades because I didn't need to go through it.

• If you and your parents are okay with it, go for it. I am going to start collage some time soon. And the secret is is that schools teach the same thing over and over again with only add a

• I hit post on accident. With only adding new things into the curriculum once in awhile. So home schooling gets you to the end fast and better in most cases.

What Guys Said 0