AGE GAPS DX WHAT CAN I DO AND IS IT SO BAD?

Okay the title makes it look like Im sad.. Im not... slightly annoyed, but Im not sad. Anywho So I've known this guy for Yeaarrrss. And we had a little thing going on near August before he gave his Ex a second chance and didn't tell me intill like 5 days later... He apoligized, He was sincere I could tell because I know how to tell when he isn't... anyway I was the same age then as I am now and so is he... we have both liked each other forever and In August we finally decided to see if it would work. He told me if we want we can get back together later on at the time. But I didn't know he would bullshit. "IF SHE WERE OLDER" ... He wasn't saying that back in August... anywho We aren't but 2-3 years apart... I think he is scared because he is turning 18 in February but I have brought up Texas's Romeo Juliet law many times but its still the Too young story "but at least 15-years-old, with no more than a four-year age difference between the two,"(theshapariolawfirm. com (romeo juliet law in tx) He has admitted to still liking me but its always the same about the age... what can I do And is the age gap so bad?

0|0
0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.