What drugs have you tried/done?

Just for curiosity... i smoke weed sometimes, and i tried cocaine once

*and ectasy, two times but don't remember a thing because i was drunk too

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing, no cigarettes, no pot, no coke, etc.

The ONE thing I did, ONE time, were these Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. They have LSA which is a milder "relative" of LSD, so it's a psychedelic.

Effects: www.erowid.org/plants/hbw/hbw_effects.shtml

Regular users typically take 5-8 seeds at a time from what I researched, depending how much the seeds affect them. My friend and I (given the seeds by our other friend who had taken them that morning) took 2 each, and I don't think that was enough for me.

We took them at school, at the beginning of yearbook class, which was a mildly stupid idea, but it made it way more fun.
    I definitely remember having the giggles and feeling "euphoric", which for me meant wanting to greet everyone in the hallway, and wanting to touch people in yearbook (shake their hand, hug them, etc.) I could tell two of the guys in our row of seats thought we were high on weed (cause that's pretty common at my old high school).

I thought it was great and fun. My friend was lighter than me though, and he got the "extreme paranoia" effect. He wanted us to just sit still and do nothing so nobody would be suspicious. I kept laughing at his paranoia which probably made him feel even more paranoid.

Anyway... I don't regret doing them. And I'd probably do them again, with friends.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I've smoked pot recreationally for a few years and I drink alcohol once in a while but that's about it. I've always really wanted to try LSD at least once because my mom took it when she was young (she was kind of a hippie :-)) and she said it was fun. But I live in an environment where it is extremely hard to get a hold of drugs... if not impossible. Of course I could've bought it from some seedy Nigerian guy standing behind the train station but that would have been really stupid because I have no idea what other things they mix in there. Getting high quality stuff was always extremely important for me. I'd rather pass an opportunity than consume low quality crap. My pot was always either homegrown by myself or I bought it from a friend who is a professional landscape architect and knows everything about plants, including how to grow completely organic cannabis. I've always hoped that I would come across a guy like that with LSD... somebody I can trust and who is good at making it himself. Unfortunately, that opportunity never came and today I feel too old to do it. Oh well. I've also quit smoking pot and drinking alcohol now. I think drugs aren't really my thing, neither the legal nor the illegal ones.

• Weed and Alcohol. Hated Alcohol, can't get a taste for it. Weed, love the long-term effects, hate the burning sensation in my lungs and throat.

• I've smoked marijuwaney like 5 times in my life, drank once, and smoked flavoured tobacco out of a hookah a few times.

Currently part of no drug crew (outside caffeine, but I'm working on dropping that as well).

• Tried weed a few times when I was really drunk, have no interest in doing it again or trying anything else.

• Just weed. Didn't appeal to me so I stuck to liquor

• I've done weed numerous times, and I've done Ket too. Only because my weed was laced with it.

• I haven't done any drugs. Never plan on doing any either. I drink alcohol with friends occasionally, but that's it.

• None, but we wereon the road an my Mom said "Ok kids, smell that, somone is smoking pot." The smell made me sick, it was. gross.

• I've only done weed, percocets and xanax.

• probably a couple other things I didn't know, because my weed has been laced a couple times,

• Never cocaine, no, stop it, pls ew no. It's not cool to do that and just, gooooooowwwwd awful

• Erm, none officer...

• Meth ice cocaine weed ecstasy

That's it and I don't use drugs at all anymore and when I did it was only here and there

• Would you snort cocaine off a guy's dick?

I've only been contact high from weed. That's it.

What Girls Said 10

• Never did any drugs other than prescription drugs. I smoked a cigarrette one time and that was it. Never been drunk either but I have become nauseous from drinking too much in the past.

• None, but I'd like to try something someday :x

• I had a weed brownie once, if that counts. it was by accident, and I actually left shortly before it set in, so i didn't have any more.

• I've smoked weed once and nothing else

• I've smoked weed quite a few times... took a couple Loratab once... used to be addicted to Xanax.

• And once I smoked weed that I'm pretty sure was laced with something nasty.

• Drugs are for mugs. Never have taken any and don't plan on it now. What a waste.

• I never did drugs and never smoked

• The Fred flinstone kind

• None. Drugs are stupid so I would rather not stoop to doing them.

• Smoke pot maybe once or twice a year.
    Tried coke once and didn't like the way it fucked with my sinuses.
    Took LSD once and didn't like the way it made me feel.