When did you get your first grey hair?

Did you freak out or did you just shrug and keep going?

0|0
4|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Around 32 or 33. My beards full of them know. My chin is almost half grey. I don't mind it and was rather proud of my first grey hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Probably around 10 years ago (35). I've got quite a bit of grey peppering my hair now, but I still routinely get mistaken for someone much younger (my beard gets the occasional grey, but is mostly still solid brown). Yesterday, I put on some Depeche Mode music at a customer's house as I was getting their Sonos music system online, and the lady demanded to know how I knew about them.

"This is MY music - how can you be old enough to know who they are?" she asked. "How old do you think I am?" I asked her - a question I ask people often. She brought her husband over to take a guess. "29" she says, and he says "32." My boss and my co-worker Jason both said "He's 45!" They were shocked, as they always are.

http://i.imgur.com/V7wcrmo.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yw2MkOG.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, I already have a few. It's beacause of my Chinese dna I think. Only a few, and it hasn't spread
    ... yet, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I know I don't have any.

0|0
    0|0
  • The other day actually. I pulled it out but when it grows back, I'm just going to leave it

1|0
    0|0
  • Grey hair? What in sam hell is that? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha nearly 35 and not a hint of any yet. My old man died at 68 with only 1 Grey hair in his tache so who knows maybe I'll get away with ot

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 15, and I've become considerably greyer since. Oh, well. I say that they grey makes me look distinguished. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's been there since I was 21, it's not big deal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • first noticed around 35, hardly a silver back but deffo have some

0|0
    0|0
  • 26, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • at your mommas house

0|0
    0|0
    • You're 37. I'm embarrassed for you.

• comon it was a little funny, just admit it... I don't remember when I got my first grey hair

• No grey hairs yet but I saw some orange/brown hairs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Um... like maybe I was 10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got my first gray hair at 21. Now I have quite a bit where you can see it... not as intensely salt & pepper as some but still enough that I wanna get my roots dyed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever had a few greys in middle school. I haven't seen one since.

0|0
    0|0
    • .. I thought they were cool ;p

• I haven't had any yet.

0|0
    0|0