Worded thing you did when you were 14 or 15 years old with a guy or a girl?

I flirted with a 19 year old guy when I was 14 so and snuck out with a 17 year old guy until 2am this year

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I did a lot of flirting and making out with older guys. Got drunk a lot at 14 (I had undiagnosed mental health issues that I was trying to deal with by myself) usually with guys or girls. Kissed my first girl at 14 and liked it! Oh and lost my virginity to my then boyfriend. Good times. I'm expecting a lot of downvotes here but I'm not bothered, I don't believe in regrets.

• See I won't ever get drunk because my aunt was killed by a drunkndrive two years ago she was thrown out of the windshield and her truch landed on her

• @Dave20154 ow I remember the past two years ago having my aunt died then a month later my great grandpa then a week after my birthday my nieces died before she was born that shit leaves mental and fiscal scars

• @Dave20154 how is it stupid? Are you physically incapable of understanding the simple fact that someone might have a different opinion than you? Why does it matter to you whether I regret it or not? Will it affect your life? I didn't tell anyone else NOT to regret, I merely put my own life decision down there on my own comment. In the same way I don't want religious people shoving religion down MY throat, I don't enforce my beliefs on others, you are entitled to disagree but my opinion is still valid. It's not stupid to want to enjoy my life without worrying about some bad sex in a boys bedroom in 2004?

What Guys Said 2

• I and another girl I liked at the time watched Marry Poppins..(Julie Andrews) say Supercalafratulisticexpealdoushish

• Nothing that serious, and neither is it within your age range of 14-15
    but back 12 years ago, at the age of 13, I had my first kiss.

That's the worst I can give you, untill the age of 17.. ^.~

What Girls Said 8

• When I was 14 I lied that I was 16, and hooked up with a guy who was 18, went on a bus and to his town to spend the weekend with him lol.

• I let a 30 something guy fingered me in a concert with people watching when I was 14. My first concert ever and I did this.

Dad was so proud XD (they don't know of course XD)

• I went to a party with my crush, he's 17, when I was supposed to be staying at my best friends house...

• Nothing I am a nun! hahah!

• I got drunk with my friends at a park.

• Lol yeah I flirted with an 18 year old when I was 14, flirt or associating with the opposite sex isn't really that much of a thrill anyway, so typical.

• It is when he says he wants to fuck u but he rejected your sister so

• Ow no I'm done with him I have a boyfriend now

• Bofl, that's good for you, I guess?

• Lol I did absolutely nothing with the opposite sex besides occasional flirting and friendship

• I'm a 15 year old girl and last night i told my parents i was going to the hospital to see my granny but i went to my girlfriends house and ate her out